Arguing With Myself

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Holgarr
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US - Alliance

Arguing With Myself

Unread post by Holgarr »

Okay, admittedly, this question really can only apply to those folks with Corehounds, Chimeras, and the Outland models of Carrion Bird (and, if we ever get them, Hydras), but still, it's something I've wondered about lately.

For those of you RPing hunters who have tamed pets with more than one head - how, exactly, do you see such creatures behaving?

Like one persona? Like siblings? Do they share memories, or emotions? Can they multitask with one head contemplating one train of thought with the other ponders something else? Or do they bicker over petty stuff like who ate the last bit of food?
Image Image
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Arguing With Myself

Unread post by Vephriel »

If this helps, there was a thread discussion on the same topic a bit ago. :)
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16934
Holgarr
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US - Alliance

Unread post by Holgarr »

Vephriel wrote:If this helps, there was a thread discussion on the same topic a bit ago. :)
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16934
Yeah, I noticed that before posting, but I don't wanna necro a months-old thread...
Image Image
Galaxy
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Galaxy »

My chimera and corehound are one being... Recently, I decided that my corehound had a split brain: right in one head, left in the other. It makes for an interesting RP *nods*

However, the hydras seem to bicker in their animations, so I'd probably go with individual personalities per head if I had one :)

Epic Sig by the Epic CandidHeartbeat <3
Azerothian Days

Azzrazzah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary is the Shizznit,

Unread post by Azzrazzah »

I named my Hydra MoeLaryCurly... Love the Stooges.. I see them as individual and bickering amoungst themselves..

I Came...I Saw...I Tamed

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

My chimaera's heads/minds are two separate entities, but they work as a cohesive unit. They don't fight amongst themselves or anything like that. I think this is the first pet where I've felt that the two heads/minds are separate. My carrion bird and core hound an animal with one mind, even though they have two heads.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.