Pet Idea Corner >POST YOUR IDEAS<

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Pet Idea Corner >POST YOUR IDEAS<

Unread post by Lazurianis »

If this forum was already created I apologize :?
(If it was already created mind posting a link? :D)
But here is the idea of this thread is to create a pet that you think should be tameable, give it the name, the special ability, its common ability, where they are located, exotic/non exotic, ect. :D

Here is my pet idea: Enjoy :D

Sha-Beast <I Understand this was already thrown out there already for a pet idea already, I give full credit to that person who came up with the idea i'm just trying to make my own changes :D>

Sha-Beast are only located around the Sha of Anger (Rare Boss located in Vale of Eternal Blossoms)

Each Sha-Beast is level 88 (Elite) or (Rare Elite). Level varies on the zone where Sha of Anger is.

Sha-Beasts vary from 800k HP to 49 Mil HP.

Their damage pool varies from 20k-125k

Sha-Beast (Exotic) Ferocity, Special Ability - Corruption of Sha. Normal Ability - Claw. Buff Ability - Roar of Courage.
Corruption of Sha - Instantly deals 75k Shadow Damage (Scales 25k damage increase with each level so 125k Shadow Damage at level 90) and makes the victim go insane after 5 seconds. The victim who is affected by the Corruption of Sha will attack any and all enemies who appose the Sha Beast for 15 seconds. If the Corruption of Sha is removed, it will instantly deal 250k Unavoidable damage to the user and 125k damage to the user who dispelled it, instantly silencing them for 5 seconds.

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Crotalus Horridus
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: N/A

Re: Pet Idea Corner >POST YOUR IDEAS<

Unread post by Crotalus Horridus »

I had an idea for Sha Beast, but apparently it was too complicated and people said it would probably never make it into the game. But, I have tons of other pet ideas that you can find in this forum with a little searching.
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Will do Crotalus :D

Yea I think honestly Sha-Beast would be a great idea. They would be able to work, but it would take some effort to implement them. :lol:

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
HawkseyesX
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by HawkseyesX »

I want a tamable panda! I don't care that you can play a panda, I want to tame one! Probably on a panda hunter, then get a panda mount and a panda companion pet :D

IM NOT OBSESSED WITH PANDAS OKAY!

thanks Veph for the awesome sig! :D

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Lol Hawkeye :D

― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Holgarr
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US - Alliance

Unread post by Holgarr »

HawkseyesX wrote:I want a tamable panda! I don't care that you can play a panda, I want to tame one! Probably on a panda hunter, then get a panda mount and a panda companion pet :D

PANDACEPTION
Image Image