Exhiliration!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Chaotic Omen
Realm: Aerie Peak

Exhiliration!

Unread post by Chaotic Omen »

What is your favorite hunter moment? A time when you found the perfect pet. How did you feel when you clicked [Tame Beast]? I know my moment, is my pet Snarler(of course). When I saw him prowlin' around, I knew I would keep him for a very long time. Reply to this and tell me your favorite hunter moment when you thought you were the happiest person in the World of Warcraft. :D
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Re: Exhiliration!

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

On my NE hunter, probably when I tamed my scarlet tracking hound from Scarlet Monastery. I went in solo at level 34 and had to figure out how to get past all these elite mobs that came in packs in order to tame my hyena. It took the better part of an hour if I recall correctly, but taming him was a priceless moment.

More recently (like...this morning), Humar the Pridelord. Epic, epic tame. :D

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Yeah, gratz on Humar!

All hail P. Dawg!

My moment was probably in Barrens, when I was running around with my Kittie, Toothed.
I spotted something I thought was amazing! IT was a flying snake, that looked more like a snake than the ones in WC. This was an instant tame, and I later found out that he was rare too. He stayed with me for a long time...

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Unread post by Karathyriel »

My dearest moment in WoW-Hunter-History was, when I couldn't find a group for Blackfathom Deep and I announced to try it solo on lvl32 with my tauren hunter and his wolf. A druid, who wanted to join the group refused to join my solo attempt.

He was so pissed that he didn't come when I whispered him this line:
To [Druid]: DONE! *evil, sinister laughter*

I remeber that for all of my life, I guess.

Second best was a druid and a rogue, questing together near Tarrens Mill, who imediately challenged me to a duel, as I rode by on my way to said mill. I declined it several times just to have the /chicken emote thrown at me and whispers came in, that were informing me about my cowardice. Both were 3 levels above me.
The rogue went down in a jiffy, then the druid tried his luck and failed utterly.
When I waved them goodbye, ignoring their not-so-kind whispers as I refused to duel some more, mounted my raptor and rode on, I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

That also is a moment to remember!
Congafury
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill

Unread post by Congafury »

it was a dark night.. so dark that i could hardly make out the silhouettes of the trees around us
i took my friends out to the Swamps to see a mysterious beast summoned by tauren outcasts..Grimtotems..hundreds of fireflies were circling around their village as we approached the back entrance.
we attacked one of them and when he realised that his life is leaving him he summoned his Spirit guide.. and then i saw it - the silvery ghost running towards me in a blind fury.. it was so beautiful.. my heart skipped a few beats and i started taming, it seemed that even the fireflies stopped their white dance above the deadly swamps, my friends did their best to speed up my taming spell. a few moments after the spirit calmed and stood at my side..

that was my hunter moment - th moment when i understood that i will hardly feel as attached to my first char (tauren shammy) as to my Huntress
Don't panic!