Glitches

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Machinima
Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Glitches

Unread post by Machinima »

Introducing 5.2 Live, come on hunters you know what that means, means glitch time. Unfortunately I have not had a partner to attempt and new or old strategies out.
If anyone is out there putting the face time in, please post here on any progress or ideas.
Tsaikojen
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Re: Glitches

Unread post by Tsaikojen »

I tamed a night elf druid the other day, but she asked for the money upfront. :}

Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Unread post by Zangor »

highly doubt we will find any glitch pets and stuff in content patches. that kinda thing usually ends up when a new expansion is released and its missed in beta testing as the grubs where for MoP.
deadman

Unread post by deadman »

* Seems like the vast majority of raid bosses are now immune to Growl. This includes both the taunt and extra threat.
* This was an intentional change by Blizzard in a hotfix during 5.1 since they were tired of players complaining about Hunter pets randomly grabbing agro during raids (IIRC Blizz specifically mentioned this being a problem in LFR.)
* This also broke Glyph of Distracting Shot. Any target which is immune to Growl, but not Taunts, is also immune to GoDS -_-;;

This behavior is leaking out into the world >_<;; During PTR at least, most of the new rares and several of the questline bosses on Isle of Thunder were nearly PET-immune: Growl(taunt), Growl(threat), Distracting Shot(Glyphed), and even Misdirection(?!!) were all unable to get them to even glance in my pet's direction. There were several times that fights started out fine, then the target went Growl-immune at some point during the fight, then my pet dropped off it's agro list completely and was unable to get back on it. I haven't had the time to go check for myself, so would be nice if someone could confirm whether this made it to live.