stable shareing.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

stable shareing.

Unread post by HunterFTW »

hey guys.i have an idea for more stables and i know its been asked alot but i have idea.now from what i am seeing some ppl want more some don't.some like to have more then 1 hunter others don't.some like to hunter for rares and not have to give up there pets others don't care.so i have thought of this.

stable shareing.what is stable shareing you may ask.stable shareing is if you have more then 1 hunter the stables are shared.the stables will not limite through just 1 hunter stable.the stable instead increase with the hunters you make.if you delete your hunters the stable space will stay but there will be a limit amount to how many hunter stable space can increase.so for those that are happy with the stables they have now they can keep the 25 slots with just there 1 hunter.but wait there is more.if you have mutiple of a pet because you couldn't be with out that special rare you can give out your extras to your friends on your friend list sense you can share the skin on all your hunters.also if you have BM pets in your stable shareings and your hunter does not have the exotic ability then they can not take them out or use them.

so thats my idea what do you guys think.or has it been thought up before.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: stable shareing.

Unread post by Makoes »

There have been many suggestions made for more stable slots, sharing stables etc. But blizzard has stated that they will not implement something like that since they want to avoid "Catch em all" and want to make hunters think about which pets to tame. They are also happy with the 25 slots and have no plans to increase that number either.

I know how tough it is to have to pick and choose between pet utility and pet looks, and My stable has several "appearance" buff pets that are no-longer tamable, I don't use them that often, and they are taking up a lot of room in my limited stables. I've taken to re-taming many of my favorite pets on my 2nd hunter just to make more room on my main...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Equeon
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Equeon »

Makoes wrote:I know how tough it is to have to pick and choose between pet utility and pet looks, and My stable has several "appearance" buff pets that are no-longer tamable, I don't use them that often, and they are taking up a lot of room in my limited stables. I've taken to re-taming many of my favorite pets on my 2nd hunter just to make more room on my main...
Same here! I use my Amber Parasite often, and my Sha-Scorpid relatively often, but I also have a green grub, sha-cat, and ghost-vulture that I couldn't bear to release.
It's a shame the sha-cat loses its buff on death... all I can really use it for is old-world questing and showing off in cities.

Still, that's why multiple characters exist, and are encouraged... many pets I didn't have the space for are finding new homes with my troll.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I will say pet gifting would be awesome BUT I can see how that could be abused because not all hunters are as nice as the ones here on Petopia.

Torachi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg, Ysera, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Torachi »

This is why I believe they should allow the purchasing of more stable slots. For those who are happy with just 25 slots, they don't have to buy more. But for those of us that would like more slots, for whatever reason, we can increase our stable size. If someone only wants to increase theirs by just a few more, then they can. I always have issues with my stables, because I really love having different pets, and cycle them out quite often, to give them all exercise. There are many, many skins that I really do love, but I just don't have the slots for them. Yes, I know I could make another hunter. But that hunter isn't Tor, and those pets would not work with my other hunter. He has a slew of pets himself, and they all only work for him. They only share three pets, and I've already considered changing his, because they just aren't clicking with him. On top of that, like others, Tor has a few appearance buff pets, that I absolutely adore, and will not get rid of. Each pet comes with a reason for taming, and personalities that works with my individual hunters.

If there were to be purchasable slots, I'd gladly get some more. Make it a reasonable, but slightly higher, cost. Maybe 500g per, for those who just want to increase by a few. 2500g would get you 5 slots at once. 5000g for 10 slots at once, and so on.

GM of <Darkness Dawning>
Casual Gaming - LGBT Friendly - Furry Friendly
VICTORY!
(Signature made by me)

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Unread post by HunterFTW »

i to also like to rotate my pets.but i can understand some ppl just don't want more stables but why stop others that enjoy keeping the pets they want and not have to worry to much about let some go.but if this is a bad idea then just lock it or something i was just voiceing an idea that i thought could go both ways.

ps as for the giveing pets away you can only give it to those in your friends list.it would not work for AH.
Solunerra
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Terokkar

Unread post by Solunerra »

Personally, I would rather have a sixth active pets slot over more stable space.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Solunerra wrote:Personally, I would rather have a sixth active pets slot over more stable space.
So much this.