Mission almost done, but with hard choices

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
tuwek
Realm: Executus - EU

Mission almost done, but with hard choices

Unread post by tuwek »

As I've said I created another hunter because I wanted to tame all beast spirit as well as other exotic, but I had my stable full. (Current hunter drama)
My little hunter started the mission with level 65, I tame The Beast. When I hit level 74 I found Arctuirs quickly, I ran away to Sholozar Basin and meeting by accident Aotona ... I tamed it.
With level 77 I go to Zul'Drak, and I find Gondria when log in game, it is near me.
For my junior hunter complete your journey, I need find Skoll and tame the ghost worm.
The next day after tamed Gondria, I was doing the daily with my main when I found Skoll ... my junior is level 77, and I did not know what to do. So I decided to tame Skoll, I could not leave loque'nahak, king krush or Spirit of Koosu. Dodo (Clutchmother) is my pet raid, is also my oldest. I have Aotona repeated in my junior, so I abandon it and I start to tame Skoll ... It was not an easy choice, I lost my pvp pet.
Now I decided to have two active hunters, one for pve and a pvp.
When junior ding 78 I will tame ghost warm, I will stop and wait cataclysm come.
Never feed a troll...
My stable
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Mission almost done, but with hard choices

Unread post by Rhyela »

Congrats! You seem to have pretty good luck when it comes to rare tames. :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.