pvp help

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
rgvbxdtgsx
Realm: bonechewer

pvp help

Unread post by rgvbxdtgsx »

i sometimes pvp in BGs and arena (arena sucks T.T) but anyways i was wondering what is better forcity or cunning. right now i have 2 pvp pets Gondria and Nuramoc the reason i have both is because Gondria can do extra damage but when i use Nuramoc i kite alot better. i dont know which one to choose right now can someone help? :mrgreen:
-------------------------ALLIANCE FTW--------------------------------------
-if you say that i hate questing or say that questing is is crap and your about to quit wow because of it go to this website http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... onite.html
Orni
Realm: EU Krag'Jin

Re: pvp help

Unread post by Orni »

rgvbxdtgsx wrote:i sometimes pvp in BGs and arena (arena sucks T.T) but anyways i was wondering what is better forcity or cunning. right now i have 2 pvp pets Gondria and Nuramoc the reason i have both is because Gondria can do extra damage but when i use Nuramoc i kite alot better. i dont know which one to choose right now can someone help? :mrgreen:
arena sucks ? .... I certainly cannot approve that !
arena is by far the best part of pvp in wow, for any class.

So, you're beast master ... that will answer your question.
You have to take a ferocity pet, for arena purposes you may take something like a Hyena but I think a Wolf or most propably a Spirit Beast would turn out being the best pet.

Taking a cunning pet as a BM isn't worthy ... actually being BM istn't worthy at all at the moment.
Just re-specc into Survival and you'll be happy. Take a spider or serpent and skill the mana-reg roar and you'll have fun in arenas, too.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Orni wrote:actually being BM istn't worthy at all at the moment.
Well, I wouldn't say that. There are some good teams with a BM hunter. Albeit it is harder to pull it off than say, a SV or MMS hunter in an arena setting.

Chimaeras are good for arena, if your team isn't burst I'd say.

If your play style is to burn down the enemy as fast as you can, I would say go ahead and get a ferocity pet that can dish it out. Spirit beast would work fine for this.

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

If you're just BGing, you can get away with a ferocity pet.

Your options are a bit different for arena; it depends heavily on your comp. Chimeras are popular, as are corehounds. If you like having a snare, you might look at silithids.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!