LF Help finding King Krush (Alliance side) - Birthday Wish!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

LF Help finding King Krush (Alliance side) - Birthday Wish!

Unread post by Araela »

Hey everyone! I've been leveling a new hunter and I now have a Nigh Elf that would love to add King Krush (my FAVORITE devilsaur) to her stables. As most of you know (but don't want to assume for anyone reading this that doesn't) he's the big green devilsaur out in Sholozar Basin.

My battletag is Araela#1363 if anyone is willing to add me/help find him for me. I'm also "Aeralyn" on Korgath on this new hunter. I have him on my main, a Blood Elf huntress, but it would really mean a lot to me to get him.

As for the "Birthday Wish" part of my subject line, December 7th of this year officially marks my 30th birthday. It would be a wonderful present to add King Krush to my new hunter's side.

Thanks to anyone who is able/willing to help find him!
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Re: LF Help finding King Krush (Alliance side) - Birthday Wi

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Did you still get him? If not I will be willing to lend you a hand even though it is past your birthday.

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark