Roar is tamable???

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
tuwek
Realm: Executus - EU

Re: Roar is tamable???

Unread post by tuwek »

When I started wow with a NE hunter, I ding 68 lvl and start karazhan quest line. Before go to my first raid I tamed ghost wolf(grimtotem spirit guide), this happen with help of shaman and priest friend, best emotion from ever... 4 secs to tame. I never used this wolf, because in TBC times, the hunter's was BM and your pet was cat, ravanger in raid, wolf was not top dps and ghost wolf got a bad animation(fixed after).

I stopped to play wolf and give my account to my brother, he got hacked and stop to play to(he told about how this happen months ago). Before start WotLK I back to wow, I got new account and I started a troll hunter, I dont got a spirit wolf again, blizz remove pet in game.

Wen launch WotLK, I started my "tame journey", I tamed all spirit beast, King Krush and The Beast. King krush and The Beast give some emotion, spirit beast are boring taming (you need lucky and time). I use my Ooze/slime/croco tank alot times, to solo group quest, pvp or vanilla raids.

When people discovery "worgen pet", I cant try it because I done achievs "loremaster" and "the seeker", so I help a friend tame this pet, 16 tries... but blizz remove pet fast. I can understand why, in next expansion have "worgen hunter". Imagine a hunter with "worgen pet" change race to worgen ;)

Now, if is possible tame Roar, I will do it.
I love ugly pets, but if crashing game, I dont care too ;)
Never feed a troll...
My stable