Gara assistance

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Gara assistance

Unread post by Hisae »

Hi guys! I've spoken to Gara and given her the shadowberries, but I'm feeling a little unsure of getting the pieces for the effigy. I am level 91 and with level 1 garrison. I'm not familiar with the area, I keep getting turned around. ><)

I was wondering if one of my friends here would love to help me? I'm alliance on Alexstrasza (I had to move her off of Moon Guard too populated) The character's name is Moonglaive, a level 91 Pandaren BM Hunter.

My battletag is Summoner#1991, I'm off of work tomorrow and would love to get her for the rest of the leveling to 100!

Thank you

(Please put a note to let me know your from Petopia, I keep getting random battletags and if I don't know I decline.)
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Re: Gara assistance

Unread post by Divixon »

Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

I got my stuff for the effigy rather easily-I was also at level 91 at the time. My freind went with me on her Shammy-but I actually did most of the killing as she had randoom disconnects or afk moments with family interrupting. Most of the mobs that you kill for that are easy to get to-remember to stealth around mobs you don't need and lookup the exact areas for the things you are after. The Eyes of the Beast guide was really helpful.

I can try to give you some help after work later today-I will poke my head online and see if you still need some then.

The hardest part was getting the lantern-I had to get a group of 100's to come help me with that-and my hunter is currently only at 94, so I do not know how much help she will be at that.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

I could help you out if you still need it once I get back from class today.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Hisae »

I got my GARA! :headbang:

Thank you for the Wowhead link, Ziroth. I don't know why I was worried about getting the pieces myself but I'm glad I did it on my own in the end. Got my hunter confidence a little bit stronger.

Gara is gorgeous and it really did feel like I connected with her after the quest was over. I decided to change her name because I bet in her new form that she needed a new name to start her new adventure with Moonglaive. The name I picked is Serenity. The reason for the name made me think of my favorite anime, Sailor Moon. The main character is named Serenity (well her Princess form/Past life name is) and just like Gara, she goes through pain and heartache before she comes out of it stronger than ever. I could see the connection and I'm glad I picked it. :hug:

I go everywhere with Serenity at my side and my deleting 90s days are over. I love my Moon and she is just so cute/pretty to look at and I do think she represents me well. (It would be MORE me if gnomes could be hunters.)

Thank you all for the responses and the help. I really appreciate it. :D :hug:

(I'll post a screenshot soon, PROMISE)