Fenryr

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Xylexia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Draenor

Fenryr

Unread post by Xylexia »

Get him before the 29th if possible. Mythic difficulty increased then.

I'm ilvl 911, been procrastinating. Will try Sunday!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Fenryr

Unread post by Krysteena »

Thanks for the little heads up, I've been putting getting him aside for a while as well. I've only got item level 878, so I don't know how good my chances of getting him are, but I'll definitely have to at least try for him :)
somnomania
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by somnomania »

So the difficulty is increasing, by how much, or rather in what way? I assume just greater health for bosses and higher damage, but to what degree? I'm at 902 ilvl and 16% is the lowest I've gotten him, plus there's the current problem with aggro. x_x
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Currently, the base mythic difficulty rewards 865 gear. 7.3 will increase that to 885. So the health and damage of bosses and trash will be going up. If you're having trouble getting him down, then I'm sad to say it, but you're probably looking at getting him down to ~40% in 7.3. :(
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I reckon Fenryr is going to be a pet I'll have to wait until much later to get, at that rate :') currently, I can't even get the first boss below 30%, even with food and potion buffs