Patch 7.3.5

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Patch 7.3.5

Unread post by Wain »

Bulletdance wrote:Huh if lvl 13 hunters can tame lvl 14 beasts I wonder if 110s can tame raid bosses or rares that are higher lvl now.
I think, essentially, the hunter’s level must be the same or greater than the lowest level the beast scales to. The 111+ mobs are all currently non-scaling, I think, but even if they were I suspect that their base level would be too high.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

maybe not pet related (well, ok, it isn't at all), but anyone else find it odd to level a new toon since the patch and get to level 60 and be given the choice of Outland or Northrend?

Basically, Blizzard has knocked 10 levels off Northrend.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

I've been struggling to get my (at the time of the patch) 49 hunter to 60 to get that choice. I wish some of classic went higher than 60 so I could skip Hellfire, but being able to skip BT/HF altogether (either via Outland or going straight to Grizzly Hills etc.) on the couple 70s I've got going is glorious. It does seem odd that they bumped Northrend and Pandaria down 5-10 levels, but I guess there weren't as many zones available in the Outland/Cata areas, so it maybe needed that bump.

I'm not convinced the leveling curve is quite right; that baby hunter is 80% done with Feralas and has only gained three levels from it. It also takes FOREVER to kill things (to the point where I have had zero desire to actually play because health pools seem to have gone to the opposite extreme), but I've already had that rant... somewhere, probably here, so I'll try not to go down that road again, lol
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

The sheep of the Howling Fjord hunger for our blood, angered by the changes in the patch.

I kinda think this has to be an error.

And this was not my only death to those sheep!

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_012218_010922.jpg
WoWScrnShot_012218_010922.jpg (662.55 KiB) Viewed 1220 times