Collsal water serpent -dhorde side need help-ally hunter...

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Re: Collsal water serpent -dhorde side need help-ally hunter

Unread post by Kurasu »

PVP servers are no longer a thing. So they're going to cross over.

I finally got my silver serpent today after logging onto my Horde and whispering/channel chatting around a bit. It's a quick questline to get to the serpent. :) It helps a lot!
Come see Kurasu's stables!
whuumper
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by whuumper »

Well anthing to get the original poster (me) this darn pet...Whuumper#1990 -alleria
Amyliz
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Amyliz »

I am still looking to tame a silver serpent as well, Amyliz#1913. My native server is Llane. Thanks a bunch!
Thwip
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Elune/Gilneas [US]

Unread post by Thwip »

Kurasu wrote:PVP servers are no longer a thing. So they're going to cross over.

I finally got my silver serpent today after logging onto my Horde and whispering/channel chatting around a bit. It's a quick questline to get to the serpent. :) It helps a lot!
Yes, I know. However, it was recently brought up in the last Q&A that Emerald Dream US still does not shard with other Warmode Normal/RP servers and people were wondering if perhaps that would change at some point due to a lack of #s in open world as of late. ED's ecosystem has been brought up quite a bit these days as it was the only RP-PVP server and they did not want to get cross zoned with other servers. I only saw a handful of people (3) in the hour or two I was sitting there that were not from ED. One was even from Whisperwind, which is not an RP server. So I'm still wondering if it shards at all with other RP servers.
There's a lot of confusion about War Mode on RP realms. How will it work?

Except in cases of extreme load, RP realms will not shard as RP communities are more tight knit. For War Mode, it is going to work along the same times. If you are on a RP server and turn on War Mode, you will only see other players of your server that have War Mode turned on.
This is what was said in a past Q&A. There are at least three US RP servers that were never merged with another. WrA, MoonGuard, and Emerald Dream.

And this is what was said in the last Q&A.
War Mode on RP Realms. Are you phased with other servers?

No, you're just on your server. They're considering RP sharding with other RP realms, but they'd love to hear feedback as they know Realm Identity is important.
I guess I ended up answering my own question while digging up info. Haha.

My offer still stands to help out those on US servers who want to try getting it via porting over to Non-Warmode Emerald Dream. Send me a PM, or a friend request over Bnet and we'll try to get some times set up for this.

EDIT: I do also have one alliance and one horde on Moonguard, please give me a bit of time to try and get them set up in order to port and summon this serpent. Couple days max.

Btag name is Buu! US Horde

Thwip - Xanbu - Lymphoma

Lee
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Moonguard | Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Lee »

I have an Alliance toon for inviting people to my realm and a Horde toon with this quest on the same server, if anyone is looking to tame this guy. You can add me, Lee#11537. I’m not on all the time and sometimes I’m busy, but I’d be happy to help when I’m available.
Thwip
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Thwip »

Don't forget to let people know what region you are running in!

Thwip - Xanbu - Lymphoma

Thwip
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Thwip »

Whuumper and I have had a break through! Porting people to an RP realm (That's not connected to another realm), then jumping on a horde available with the quest does indeed work to get you in the correct place together!

I have an alliance on Moonguard that can port people over and a Horde with the quest available! Those who still need it on US servers, add me Buu#1402 or post here to let me know you still need it.

Thwip - Xanbu - Lymphoma

whuumper
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by whuumper »

Thank You Buu...you da man !!!