Ouro tameable?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
tempest_kept
Realm: Moon Guard

Ouro tameable?

Unread post by tempest_kept »

So I was in AQ with a friend the other day, just for fun. I didn't manage to say anything because we had already engaged him, but for curiosity sake I used Beast Lore on Ouro, because he's technically a worm. He was listed as tameable... However, I didn't get to test this out, since he died seconds later. I only half-believed it would work. I mean, does Ouro even have a model for his lower half...? Anyway, I'm currently locked out of the instance on my hunter. Would anyone be willing to head into AQ40 and check on Ouro? If so, keep me posted. I'm curious if this is some kind of oversight, and what would happen if you DID tame him.

As an aside, I'm pretty sure it was Ouro I used Beast Lore on. Wanna say 98.5% sure, but there is that slim possibility I clicked a scarab or some other bug, thus this is all a waste of time. If that's the case, my sincerest apologies.

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Ouro tameable?

Unread post by Bowno »

I think you had something else selected, sadly.

Siggy under construction!

tempest_kept

Unread post by tempest_kept »

Ahhh, maybe it was the "tamed abilities" part that confused me? Shame though, I would have loved to see it.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

The tamed abilities thing is so misleading. It appears on so many beasts, but Blizzard keeps mistakenly forgetting to flag them as tameable. Then there's extremely obvious ones that should be tameable, yet don't even have tamed abilities listed. Someone needs to get hired, slip in to whatever department is in charge of hunter pets, and "fix" all the things that should be tameable. Sadly, Ouro won't ever work as a tameable beast because it doesn't have a normal worm model. It needs one, but I don't see it ever getting one.