Why does it take so long to get hunter pet bugs fixed?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Dialga
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Why does it take so long to get hunter pet bugs fixed?

Unread post by Dialga »

Due to an error regarding Hex and Polymorph: Direhorn's coding when APPLIED to a hunter pet, whenever a hunter pet has the same model as a Polymorph/Hex spell, the hunter pet's model is automatically shrunk to that size - despite not being hexed or Polymorphed.

Bufo and Marsh Gulper size has been an issue since BfA beta and the Direhorns have been an issue since September. I've submitted multiple bug reports, talked to GM's - nothing! They say they haven't even heard of the issue. It's very much a bug - Hunter pets are NOT supposed to be even smaller than battle pets, and it provides an infuriating advantage in PVP when I'm being attacked by something I can barely see. What does it take to register on Blizzard's radar? I know it's one aspect of a class, but still... :(
tiny toad.png
tiny toad.png (732.92 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Q

Unread post by Valnaaros »

It isn't just Hunter pets. There have been plenty of things that have been broken since BfA's launch. A large part of it is that Blizz has fired a lot of the QA staff as well as those that mod the forums and pass on bugs to the devs.
Dialga
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Why does it take so long to get hunter pet bugs fixed?

Unread post by Dialga »

Ah yes, the 800-cut versus record profits...