Found a new parrot color?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
darkwysper
Realm: blackwater raiders

Found a new parrot color?

Unread post by darkwysper »

Hello all! I just registered on the forums, although I've been using this epic amazing site for years and years and years on my beloved main hunter! I won't bore you with all the details, but I am in awe of all the love and dedication you put into the pets in game! I love my pets like they are real hehe. Ok so on to the actual interesting pet part!

I'm not sure if this is something new, something overlooked, or something I just didn't notice on the site myself and so I apologize if I somehow didn't see this color skin and my post isn't helpful at all! But:
I was heading to Arathi to continue questing on my low lvl wicker druid and one of my quests was way off around the corner by that old bridge that leads to wetlands, so I jumped off the bridge and swam around. As I neared an area where I could get back on land, my addon pinged that there was a rare nearby. I love rares and the excitement of finding them, especially potential pet rares, so I looked around and found this parrot flying in the sky in circles above a sunken ship. I tabbed out and went to Petopia to see if his color was rare, or if he was just a rare with that color. There's no mention of his color in the pictures of both the used skin colors and the untamable ones, so I'm kind of confused. Is he new? Or was somehow missed?

His name is Cackle, and he's a white parrot with pale yellow bands. If you would like pics let me know!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Found a new parrot color?

Unread post by Wain »

darkwysper wrote:His name is Cackle, and he's a white parrot with pale yellow bands. If you would like pics let me know!
Hey and welcome! :)

Thanks for posting your find, but in this case I think we already have it. I believe Cackle is this one: https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=parrotskinwhite
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
darkwysper
Realm: blackwater raiders

Re: Found a new parrot color?

Unread post by darkwysper »

Thanks for the reply and the info! <3