Rare Pets with Long names

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Winterborn
Realm: Burning Legion, Jaedenar

Rare Pets with Long names

Unread post by Winterborn »

Since the new thing came out with rares taming out with their original names, how about we list some of the ones with titles in their name? {Not counting the ones with a title UNDER the original name}

Some Name Examples below:

"Gib the Banana-Hoarder"
"Trigore The Lasher"
"Humar The Pridelord"
"The Razza"

These are some examples

worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Rare Pets with Long names

Unread post by worgpower »

I’ve also tamed Torraske the Eternal, he retains his name, and it is really long, he is a unique skin, so he really stands out
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

My tiny Kul Tiran is running around with Humar the Pridelord.
I like that they keep their rare names, tbh.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

N'chala the Egg Thief is my favorite one because it makes a ferocious raptor that looks like David Bowie seem like a petty crook. A few others I grabbed that weren't already mentioned are Rokad the Ravager, Pridelord Meowl, Prince Lakma, Great Turtle Furyshell, First Mate Swainbeak, King Clickyclack, and Craw the Ravager. Funny how there's two that have "the Ravager" as their title. LACKING ORIGINALITY OMG BLIZZARD IS BAD etc.

Though not titles, I love Sewer Beast and Pit Beast. Who needs a name when you're just a terrifying monster from (location)? I just wish old Crocolisks had a faithful model update similar to the cata crocs. It looks so hilariously dated.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Do we have a list of these now that it's been out a while? Or is it pretty much all rares? And maybe, Wain, could you (in all your infinite spare time between regular site stuff and building the classic site, of course) add a note to descriptions that says that it keeps it's name?
Valariel
Realm: Alleria

Unread post by Valariel »

Teigan wrote:Do we have a list of these now that it's been out a while? Or is it pretty much all rares? And maybe, Wain, could you (in all your infinite spare time between regular site stuff and building the classic site, of course) add a note to descriptions that says that it keeps it's name?
Sure!
Here is the list:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/browse.php?id=rare

But some of them doesnt keep their names. You can say - silver dragon? it keeps the name! No silver dragon... no special name.
The Tracking-Rares from Pandaria dont keep their names i.E.

And if the name is longer than 30 charakters then the taming will be buggy.
In german Verlorener Gilneanischer Kriegshund und Schwarzpanzer der Undurchdringliche for example.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Thanks! :)