Deepglider

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
DragonHeart
Realm: Eitrigg

Deepglider

Unread post by DragonHeart »

Can someone please explain to me the deal behind the spawn timer or lack there of for Deepglider...?
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Deepglider

Unread post by Vephriel »

I think he's just really rare (might have as long as a timer as Soundless, which is 2-8 hours), and has multiple spawn points so it's hard to camp for him. Usually as soon as he spawns people are killing him since he's low to the ground and in high traffic areas (plus a lot of people need him for the meta achievement). You just have to stay patient, with a side of luck.
DragonHeart

I'm just getting so discouraged because I'm Horde and when an Alliance player sees me taming him they decide its a good idea to pull aggro off me and kill him.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

I'm not sure if it has to do with you being Horde. May just be because you're trying to tame a rare and people want to kill it for its loot, which is understandable. Even still, I'm sorry that you weren't able to tame it :(
seclipse
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Garithos

Unread post by seclipse »

ive had luck using some consumable drums for a lust/hero buff and then taming as it only takes 3 sec to tame then. got both deep glider and soundless with this method before anyone else could show up to interrupt.
DragonHeart

I got him finally thank you all so much for your help and support!