Impossible to tame Junkyard D.O.G.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Xaosdemon
Realm: EU

Impossible to tame Junkyard D.O.G.

Unread post by Xaosdemon »

Hello everyone, i have never posted here before but have been using the site for years and appreciate all the help with my tames.
The issue i have been having is with the Junkyard Dog in Mechagon. The only ones i have spotted are in the tunnel before KU-JO and any pug i join they pull the whole tunnel, especially in heroic as people are overgeared and the moment they tag it it's over no chance of taming. Have run the workshop half at least 14-15 times trying to tame one and even asking people to let me tame but no chance even when they say yes they just nuke. Asked my guild for help with this and it's the first time i seen everyone go silent lol
Tried soloing it but very difficult at the moment because when you enter on heroic it puts you at the beginning of the instance.
So my question is because there is no info on Wowhead, does the Junkyard D.O.G. exist anywhere outside that tunnel before KU-JO ? Somewhere not in the common route people take for bosses where i can tame it without having to literally beg and depend on 4 other people not killing it?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Impossible to tame Junkyard D.O.G.

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Sadly, that is the only place that it can be found. The only thing that I can suggest is to keep trying to find people who will help you in getting it, or it may just take that one group that is willing to let you tame it. I’m sorry that there isn’t much else that can be done :(

I would offer to help out, since two hunters could probably take down the first boss. But you’re on an EU server and I’m on a US server, so there isn’t anyway for us to connect up.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

That's sad :( You might have to PM the tank and speak to them personally, before you even reach that point. Good luck!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Xaosdemon

Cheers guys, appeciate the advice and info! Was hoping for another part of the instance with a Junkyard D.O.G. but what can you do lol.
Am just a bit dissapointed with this tame because it feel's more like the beg than the hunt. But still it's cool for Blizzard to let us have this colour
Xaosdemon

Maybe the only way to do this is when i next get a Workshop Mythic+ key where i call the shots
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

If you havent tried already, try going to the WoW EU forums and starting a group in there, asking for people to help you with this specific thing.
I would love to help, but I'm not on an EU realm :C

Siggy under construction!