Zandalari Battlebeast

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Midoki
Realm: Thrall

Zandalari Battlebeast

Unread post by Midoki »

Been sittin' here for a fair amount and seen plenty of mobs spawn outside of the Bleak Hollow but no Zandalari Battlebeast.

Anyone got any suggestions? Maybe I should do some quests? Maybe I did one too many already? (All I did was turn in the quest to Taran Zhu) I've been here for a few hours and nothing.

I've heard people walk right up and find one and I saw people say they waited 25mins.
Midoki
Realm: Thrall

Re: Zandalari Battlebeast

Unread post by Midoki »

Took me a few hours and I think I know why. A good idea is to place yourself by the tree in between the stone road and the mouth of the cave. It spawns on the road itself and it's a popular road for those farming Nalak or running into the Throne of Thunder. People may aggro or absentmindedly kill it before it gets to the mouth of the cave. From there you can frost trap it and tame it.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Zandalari Battlebeast

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Midoki wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:02 pm Took me a few hours and I think I know why. A good idea is to place yourself by the tree in between the stone road and the mouth of the cave. It spawns on the road itself and it's a popular road for those farming Nalak or running into the Throne of Thunder. People may aggro or absentmindedly kill it before it gets to the mouth of the cave. From there you can frost trap it and tame it.
Nice job finding it :)