'Gatherable' Pet?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

'Gatherable' Pet?

Unread post by Bowno »

Noticed this on the Hunter Forums today.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... moon-guard
Im starting up my first Alliance garrison and I figure Hey, lets try to tame that Lunarfall Matriarch. I did, and now when I hover the mouse over her its got a right click function. When I do, it ‘gathers’ as if it was a resource node. I’ve dismissed her and resummoned, still has that weird function.
Any idea what the deal is?
I don't have any hunters that have access to this at the moment.. So.. I can't really look into it right now :C

Siggy under construction!

WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: 'Gatherable' Pet?

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

I just made a trial hunter to check this. Will report back once I finish the intro quests for WoD.

EDIT: Confirmed, Lunarfall Matriarch has a gear symbol when you hover over her, and you "harvest" nothing when you click. The gear isn't visible when I hover over it in the screenshots I take, and the name isn't retained, but it definitely shows.

EDIT 2: Also works if your bird is in the Animal Companion slot. Same gear, same harvest. Trying to get it on my main via party sync right now, but the garrison won't load. Transfer aborted and all that nonsense.

EDIT 3: Can't party sync with my trial alt, it seems The option doesn't show up on the quest log like it's supposed to. If you want this bird for yourself, you gotta get it the right way unless someone can figure out the party sync nonsense.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_042920_023354.jpg
WoWScrnShot_042920_023354.jpg (621.27 KiB) Viewed 2114 times
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: 'Gatherable' Pet?

Unread post by Bowno »

That's so strange. Would make for some interesting RP storylines though!
Maybe this bird is where we get all the feathers for our pillows and writing quills! :O

Siggy under construction!