how to tame Rajani War Serpent+ IVORY SERPENT!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lazei
Realm: Nemesis

Re: UPDATE! how to tame Rajani War Serpent+ IVORY SERPENT!

Unread post by Lazei »

Hello everyone, really not my intention to necro this post but no one speaks about this anymore on the internet...Is the toy still obtainable? I read here and there that the quest was bugged some time ago. Still?

Guys on the discord channel say it is unobtainable but i don't think someone tested it efficiently. Unfortunately i don't really have friends to help in-game and am really bad at pvp! :(
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Definitely still broken/unobtainable. Everything related to the sliver, its achievement, and the quests on wowhead show that it's still broken. Surely that would change if it got fixed, and the people on the discord (I assume you mean the Secret Finders) test things extensively. They're the best source of answers for old content like that. There's no telling if Blizzard will fix it any time soon, if ever.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

i do wonder if it was intentionally removed at the end of the xpack, since the servant of n'zoth achievement got moved over to the FoS tab once shadowlands launched.

Vesania
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Vesania »

SylviaDragon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:06 pm i do wonder if it was intentionally removed at the end of the xpack, since the servant of n'zoth achievement got moved over to the FoS tab once shadowlands launched.
It got bugged when they fixed an issue that made the quest pop-up in Ardenweald; before that patch it worked correctly. Players are asking about it for a while now, but Blizzard seems to have chosen to not fix it and thus removing it entirely.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: how to tame Rajani War Serpent+ IVORY SERPENT!

Unread post by Wain »

I brought it up with a designer earlier this year. It's not an intended issue, but it happened as the result of a different change. I should set them as retired for now.

Hopefully the devs find the time to add some more cloud serpents to the game. There are other unavailable colours as well and it'd be great to finally have them all available.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

I wish this toy worked again, I would of loved to see more people with rajani warserpents and ivory cloud serpents, I wish to have the green one in my stable, cloud serpents are lacking in normal color profiles, mostly black cloud serpents with sheens and a few colors with thundering variants and I hope they fix the toy at some point so we can tame creatures from BFA zones like Guardian of the Spring and the horde wolf for a horde character who wants it
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

Yeah I REALLLY want to have blue and gold to match alliance colors. They are still one of my favorite pets in the game, even more so now since they are ferocity. I'm sorry for folks who missed out on the N'zoth toy. We've tried grouping up, but unfortunately the person with the toy is the only one who can tame the serpent. :(