Finally after 16 years, giraffes and dragons! =D

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
KutiePi

Finally after 16 years, giraffes and dragons! =D

Unread post by KutiePi »

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. I never post but I felt like I had to for this monumental event. Ever since I started playing, when I saw the first giraffe, I had wanted to tame one sooooo badly. I was so sad when I found out I couldn't, I felt the same way when I first went to Feralas and tried to tame a dragon as well. But now finally after 16 years my dream has come true! I have never felt so happy. I wished and prayed and finally my hunter feels so complete. Thank you so much for making my dreams come true.

P.S Also so happy we got eye of the beast back too. I missed that so much. I'm really loving all the new additions/changes.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Finally after 16 years, giraffes and dragons! =D

Unread post by Wain »

:D The giraffes are so awesome!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Finally after 16 years, giraffes and dragons! =D

Unread post by worgpower »

The giraffes look cool, but when they run with the hunters, it kinda ruins it for me, if they had modified animations that made it look better, I would of used it more, I don’t think I’m planning on keeping mine, and now dragons, there are many dragonlike beasts made in wow like arcane wyrms, drakeadons, dragonhawks, chimaeras(not all of them), and last but not least, you guessed it, cloud serpents, they look most like dragons that could be tamed, I hope some day I can have a dragon-like not dragonkin pet on my side, well some soul eaters have wings, I hope they end up being tameable, I don’t care if they require a skill or not, I’m having one for all of my hunters, except the fourth