Does Somber Dawn *actually* scale w/ level?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Dragonling
Realm: Aggramar-Fizzcrank

Does Somber Dawn *actually* scale w/ level?

Unread post by Dragonling »

Somber Dawn is listed as level scaling from 12-47 currently. I brought my xp-locked L15 bank alt to Broken Shore via Chromie Time but the majority of the zone is still level 45+. I'm tempted to try doing the entire storyline to see if that changes anything, but that's a lot of time to invest in finding out. Does anyone know if level scaling Somber Dawn is actually possible?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Does Somber Dawn *actually* scale w/ level?

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Dragonling wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:38 pm Somber Dawn is listed as level scaling from 12-47 currently. I brought my xp-locked L15 bank alt to Broken Shore via Chromie Time but the majority of the zone is still level 45+. I'm tempted to try doing the entire storyline to see if that changes anything, but that's a lot of time to invest in finding out. Does anyone know if level scaling Somber Dawn is actually possible?
If you are not at lvl 50 and you are not using Chromie Time, then you will see things at their max lvl.
Dragonling
Realm: Aggramar-Fizzcrank

Unread post by Dragonling »

I am using Chromie time, and the areas I have quests in are my level like normal. It's only parts of Broken Shore that I'm still seeing as max level. Considering those regions were intended for max level players, it probably shouldn't be that surprising.
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Yeah I went there on my lil level 12 hunter after doing the intro stuff, and it's all skulls. The map shows Broken Shore and Suramar as being level 45-50 while the other zones are all 10-50.