Secret Eotb glitch

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Secret Eotb glitch

Unread post by worgpower »

So apparently in the dungeon, the culling of stratholme, you are able to use move pet to move your pet behind the walls, and you can use eyes of the beast without the target behind walls restriction, you can explore the unfinished or unused parts of the zone outside of the bounds of the wonderful old version of eastern plaguelands, here are a few examples pictured here, I highly recommend using an aqiri/silithid to explore it even faster, but highly recommend a cunning pet due to the extra speed
BC4F0567-DD45-4B34-82EF-EFDB4B4CABE7.jpeg
BC4F0567-DD45-4B34-82EF-EFDB4B4CABE7.jpeg (664.22 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
855DAFBA-6EE7-4ED9-B86D- F912898371A4.jpeg
46F861D5-301E-4343-906F-D6A15CD56CDB.jpeg
46F861D5-301E-4343-906F-D6A15CD56CDB.jpeg (364.12 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
Edit-I hope blizzard doesn’t find out :?
Attachments
855DAFBA-6EE7-4ED9-B86D-F912898371A4.jpeg
855DAFBA-6EE7-4ED9-B86D-F912898371A4.jpeg (279.26 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Secret Eotb glitch

Update - this is not a pet glitch, right now, I used the darkmoon seesaw to get behind the walls and I hope it won’t get me banned
WoWScrnShot_020421_111809.jpg
WoWScrnShot_020421_111809.jpg (569.13 KiB) Viewed 1950 times
heres a screenshot of my druid outside of the boundaries, and does anyone know if this will get me banned?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

It used to back in the day, but it shouldn’t anymore.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

worgpower wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:21 pm Update - this is not a pet glitch, right now, I used the darkmoon seesaw to get behind the walls and I hope it won’t get me banned

WoWScrnShot_020421_111809.jpgheres a screenshot of my druid outside of the boundaries, and does anyone know if this will get me banned?
Bypassing walls does have a high chance in getting you banned, as its considered and Exploit.
Use with caution.

Siggy under construction!

worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Bowno wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:18 am
worgpower wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:21 pm Update - this is not a pet glitch, right now, I used the darkmoon seesaw to get behind the walls and I hope it won’t get me banned

WoWScrnShot_020421_111809.jpgheres a screenshot of my druid outside of the boundaries, and does anyone know if this will get me banned?
Bypassing walls does have a high chance in getting you banned, as its considered and Exploit.
Use with caution.
Since I’ve already seen most of the map, just by putting my pets behind the wall and using eyes of the beast, I won’t do this way too much since it gets a bit boring in the end, I think the eyes of the beast thing prevents banning, but it still has limits to the point where I can still see everything, and thanks for clarifying that
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Generally speaking, the only time that you would get banned for going out of bounds is if you somehow use it to your advantage to cause issues for other players. For example, there used to be several such exploits in WSG that would allow the flag carrier to keep out of reach from the enemy team, thus basically making it impossible for the enemy team to get the flag back. Blizz has come down on these sorts of exploits and have given bans of varying severity to those who use them.

But going out of bounds within a dungeon, or even the open world, isn't nearly as likely to get you banned - if at all, if you are just exploring. These kind of explorations have become popular over recent years and there are many youtube videos of popular Wow players using them with no consequence. The only time that you would've gotten banned is if you went to places like GM Island, which doesn't even exist anymore.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Valnaaros wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:58 am Generally speaking, the only time that you would get banned for going out of bounds is if you somehow use it to your advantage to cause issues for other players. For example, there used to be several such exploits in WSG that would allow the flag carrier to keep out of reach from the enemy team, thus basically making it impossible for the enemy team to get the flag back. Blizz has come down on these sorts of exploits and have given bans of varying severity to those who use them.

But going out of bounds within a dungeon, or even the open world, isn't nearly as likely to get you banned - if at all, if you are just exploring. These kind of explorations have become popular over recent years and there are many youtube videos of popular Wow players using them with no consequence. The only time that you would've gotten banned is if you went to places like GM Island, which doesn't even exist anymore.
Yeah, I tried using this method in other dungeons like old hillshrad, but I can only go out of bounds in culling