Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix Help...???

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Tiger_Bite_Style

Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix Help...???

Unread post by Tiger_Bite_Style »

I want to start taming mechanical pets. I think they are some of the coolest looking pets in the game versus the traditional 'animal/beast' type pet. I have some general questions on acquiring/buying the Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix.

1. How much does the Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix usually sell for on the AH...?

2. When learned, does the Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix work for only the current hunter or does it work for all hunters on your account...?

3. If I can't wait for the Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix to show up on the AH...is it viable to learn engineering as a profession just so I can acquire/create the matrix myself...? Is it pretty difficult to acquire when leveling engineering...? Does farming the reagants take a long time...?

To be honest, I find profession grinding too much of a chore and is really boring. I would rather just farm/save up gold to buy the damn thing rather than grind a profession just so I can make something that I can buy.

Help...?!
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix Help...???

Unread post by Vephriel »

1. This will entirely depend on your server. Currently on mine they're about 9k gold, the average on US realms seems to be around 12k-20k

2. It only works for the current hunter I believe

3. Ehh, you'd probably save time just farming the gold to buy it yourself rather than level a profession from scratch. Also in order to learn the schematic to make it, you need to purchase it with a Curious Coin, which was a currency in Legion, and they were kind of random to obtain (emissary caches and raid bosses I think), so it depends how much time you want to invest
Tiger_Bite_Style

Unread post by Tiger_Bite_Style »

Holy Shit...12-20K gold...!!! I initially thought maybe only like 2-3K. I'm on a high pop server (US-Frostwolf) so maybe it might be a little cheaper, who knows. Damn I need to start farming gold now.

Looks like acquiring the currency to buy the schematic and farming the reagants has very low drop chances and might take a long time. Looks like I am just better off buying the damn thing rather than starting the engineering profession from scratch just to make one.

Is the Matrix a very popular item for hunters in general...? Are they readily available on the AH on a daily/weekly basis or am I going to have to check the AH everyday for months just so I can snag one...?
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

I actually have one on a few of my characters, I can give a few away, it wouldn’t hurt
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Tiger_Bite_Style wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:32 pm Holy Shit...12-20K gold...!!! I initially thought maybe only like 2-3K. I'm on a high pop server (US-Frostwolf) so maybe it might be a little cheaper, who knows. Damn I need to start farming gold now.

Looks like acquiring the currency to buy the schematic and farming the reagants has very low drop chances and might take a long time. Looks like I am just better off buying the damn thing rather than starting the engineering profession from scratch just to make one.

Is the Matrix a very popular item for hunters in general...? Are they readily available on the AH on a daily/weekly basis or am I going to have to check the AH everyday for months just so I can snag one...?
You can check prices on the Undermine Journal, I have bad news for you, your realm is currently listing for 35k lol. As for quantity, again, that'll depend on who's listing them. I don't feel they're super popular items since they're old materials, you might have better luck just asking in your city trade chat to see if there's any engineers who can make one for you and buy the mats, might be cheaper that way.
https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/fro ... tem/134125

I can make them on my character but unfortunately I'm not on your server.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I haven't seen any on the ah on my server when ive checked the past few times. :(