Behemoth spawn question March 28, 2021

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Braidel
Realm: Kargath

Behemoth spawn question March 28, 2021

Unread post by Braidel »

For the last two months I have been waiting the world quest in Stormsong Valley with the same name. I check via phone app then once a day through the game. I am looking to tame him. That’s why I have been waiting for the WQ to show up. Anyone know what’s going on or am I doing something wrong?
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: Behemoth spawn question March 28, 2021

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

World quests are, unfortunately, VERY random. It's not unusual to go months without seeing it, especially back in BfA where it really wasn't up that much for the entire expansion. You can almost say it's a rare world quest, despite it not giving anything unique outside of a hunter pet skin.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

Yeah, this is something not to get mad about, I waited months for the Sandfishing quest just to tame the red jormungar, I will definitely get beehemoth on one of my alts and I’ll be on the lookout
Braidel
Realm: Kargath

Unread post by Braidel »

Thank you guys for your input. I am glad that there isn’t something I am missing. I too, will keep my eyes up for when the WQ comes available. Have a good one!