Phoenix Mounts

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Phoenix Mounts

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Since the Shadowlands section of the forums is locked for some reason, I’ll go ahead and post this here. :)

I have to say, these new Phoenix mounts/models are pretty amazing and would be great as tamable beasts.

Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Re: Phoenix Mounts

Unread post by Qraljar »

Yeah, I was thinking it too. They just need their armor removed (not sure if that can be easily done like with some mounts) and they'd make for great bird/elemental bird pets.

I love that they have ground animations.
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I really like them! Excited for mine to appear since I get these promo mounts rolled in with my 6 month ongoing sub.

They seem to be a new skeleton from what I can glance, or perhaps a heavily modified druid owl form?
Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Unread post by Qraljar »

Vephriel wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:51 pm I really like them! Excited for mine to appear since I get these promo mounts rolled in with my 6 month ongoing sub.

They seem to be a new skeleton from what I can glance, or perhaps a heavily modified druid owl form?
I was thinking modified Stormcrow/Druid Raven Form, but if it is, then it's so heavily modified it may as well be a new animation rig in its entirety.
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

There are a surprising amount of birds (including two hippogryphs) that have a fire variant. A fire bird family would be an interesting addition.