Only a couple more days to tame pink elekks!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Dawne
Realm: Earthen Ring

Only a couple more days to tame pink elekks!

Unread post by Dawne »

Head to Blackrock Depths normal instance for a chance to tame a pink elekk. This tame is only available during Brewfest, so tame time is very limited now. Here is a link to Wowhead with taming information.
https://www.wowhead.com/news/hunters-ca ... est-324382
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Only a couple more days to tame pink elekks!

Unread post by worgpower »

Dawne wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:42 am Head to Blackrock Depths normal instance for a chance to tame a pink elekk. This tame is only available during Brewfest, so tame time is very limited now. Here is a link to Wowhead with taming information.
https://www.wowhead.com/news/hunters-ca ... est-324382
We know brewfest ends on October 6, but the elekks, we’re not sure at all, we’ll be checking once the event ends to see if it will be limited to brewfest
Dawne
Realm: Earthen Ring

Unread post by Dawne »

October 7th. Went to see if I could still tame a pink elekk. I got my character drunk, just like the time I tamed the elekk during Brewfest. I looked in the regular place, no pink elekk. I looked through the entire tavern, no elekks. So it appears that this tame was only available during Brewfest. If anyone wants to tame a pink elekk, they will have to wait until next year.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Yep, it's definitely gone now. I'm sorry if you missed out :( I do like the idea of a seasonal pet, though. Especially one as fabulous but unreal as the pink elekk. It'll give future tamers something to look forward to next Brewfest.

NoPinky.png
NoPinky.png (472.64 KiB) Viewed 4051 times
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.