Plaguefall tinting pets green

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lemonsniffer

Plaguefall tinting pets green

Unread post by Lemonsniffer »

I saw a pink crane the other day with a green glow to it but not buffs/debuffs i could see. Of course I came to petopia to see if its something new. Couldn't find anything.

So far all I know is someone claims its a bug with the last boss. The thing is, the green glow doesn't seem to go away according to some people.

Does anyone here know anything more about this? Specifically, how to replicate it? I've tried a couple solo runs on normal to see what I could do, and so far nothing.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Plaguefall tinting pets green

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Lemonsniffer

Unread post by Lemonsniffer »

I think that must be it, Thank you! going to go try try this out now :)
Tsukina
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shen'dralar

Unread post by Tsukina »

As always, I apologize if there is nonsense text, having to use the automatic translator.

This works with other non-hunter pets ...

The water elemental (which was white sea foam thanks to a glyph) from my gnomage (mage gnome), took a bath in the puddle of slime and now my gnomage has a nice radioactive elemental ...

And I did not get it back to normal ... no time dungeons or reinvoke it, change spect or put another glyph ... my elemental still has a healthy radioactive glow ...

So good, you know what they say, if you can't with your enemy, join him, so fix a transmog according to the elemental xd

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Nice to see that it works with Water Elementals. Thanks for sharing! :)