Winter Veil Reindeer Pet Tame?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
IndigoXV
Realm: Proudmoore

Winter Veil Reindeer Pet Tame?

Unread post by IndigoXV »

Hi there! First-time poster, long-time lurker here.

I just wanted to post to inquire if anyone had discovered anymore new seasonal Hunter pet tames like the Pink Elekks we discovered back during Brewfest this year?

It would be so awesome to finally be able to tame a Winter Veil Reindeer! I’m surprised I haven’t heard anything yet after two weeks of Winter Veil this year. The models already exist and are listed on Petopia under the Stag family…. I wonder if it’s just out there, still waiting to be discovered??

Happy New Year, everyone. 🎉🎉😁
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Winter Veil Reindeer Pet Tame?

Unread post by Wain »

Welcome! :)

We did wonder if the devs might add tameable versions of the reindeer, but unfortunately we haven't seen anything in game :( Though, if it's in an obscure place then we could easily have missed it.

Wowhead doesn't list any new NPCs that use one of the three reindeer model files, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything (the tameable pink elekk shares an ID with the non-attackable version used for the zapping quest).

If there is one, and we don't find it very soon, then I guess that's it for this year. :(
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
ace_of_hearth
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Re: Winter Veil Reindeer Pet Tame?

Unread post by ace_of_hearth »

TBH I'm surprised there are not any permanent reindeer or slide mounts from Winterveil.