After Green Kunchong on Moonguard

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
allonmorris
Realm: allonmorris

After Green Kunchong on Moonguard

Unread post by allonmorris »

Hi,

Anyone able to help me out with the green kuchong in townlong steppes?

I am on moonguard and any help would be more than appreciated!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: After Green Kunchong on Moonguard

Unread post by Wain »

Hopefully someone can help, if that's the one you want :)

But is there any reason you don't want the green one from the "Gate of the Setting Sun" dungeon? Raigonn can be tamed by anyone :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

The massive Battle of Stoneplow kunchong has a unique sound, does Raigonn have that too?

Unfortunately, allonmorris, I'm no longer active so I can't help. I did try to help someone in the past, but it didn't work because they hadn't done the battle quest on that character (forgot which character earned the achievement). So you have to be sure you've done the quest on the character you want the pet on for the quest-linking (I've forgotten technical name) to work.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

GormanGhaste wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:01 am The massive Battle of Stoneplow kunchong has a unique sound, does Raigonn have that too?

Unfortunately, allonmorris, I'm no longer active so I can't help. I did try to help someone in the past, but it didn't work because they hadn't done the battle quest on that character (forgot which character earned the achievement). So you have to be sure you've done the quest on the character you want the pet on for the quest-linking (I've forgotten technical name) to work.
Oh, you could be right! I forgot about that sound.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
PorrasouxRex
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by PorrasouxRex »

Wain wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:57 am
GormanGhaste wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:01 am The massive Battle of Stoneplow kunchong has a unique sound, does Raigonn have that too?

Oh, you could be right! I forgot about that sound.
What sound is that? Wowhead doesn't seem to list anything unique compared to Raigonn
"The arrogance of man is thinking that nature is in our control, and not the other way around."

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

PorrasouxRex wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:32 pm
What sound is that? Wowhead doesn't seem to list anything unique compared to Raigonn
One, rereading this post confused me, because the open world green kunchong is in Stoneplow in the valley of the four winds, not in townlong steppes.

Two, I made a mistake. There are two tameable kunchong present during the Battle for Stoneplow, and it is the blue one that makes noise, not the green one.

Three, Raigonn (green) does not have a unique sound, but the Ik'thik Colossus (blue) does. It is a very soft mechanically distorted voice that plays periodically.

Edit: someone in the wowhead comments says it is the voice of Shek'zeer.