Oil-stained Wolf

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Mysuki
Realm: Azralon

Oil-stained Wolf

Unread post by Mysuki »

Good afternoon everyone! Once upon a time, I had tamed the famous Oil-stained Wolf BUT, like most of the players, I lost mine during a timewalking dungeon. After reading many many comments on WoWHead from people clamming that is still possible to tame it, I would like to ask here first if that is true. Has anyone tamed one in Shadowlands or before a couple expansions before?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Oil-stained Wolf

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Mysuki wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:33 pm Good afternoon everyone! Once upon a time, I had tamed the famous Oil-stained Wolf BUT, like most of the players, I lost mine during a timewalking dungeon. After reading many many comments on WoWHead from people clamming that is still possible to tame it, I would like to ask here first if that is true. Has anyone tamed one in Shadowlands or before a couple expansions before?
As far as I know, it isn't possible anymore. The comments on Wowhead are either several years old and the method used then has been long fixed, or they are referring to how through one way or another, they lost the oil-stained effect. There is an item on Alcaz Island that gives pets an oil-stained appearance, but that is about as close as you can get. I'm sorry that I don't have better news for you :(