Return player, help please

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
naloboy72

Return player, help please

Unread post by naloboy72 »

Hello Hunters,

I am a returning player from like Wrath of the Lich King possibly Pandaria expansion, I can't remember, and I am totally lost. Most of the pets that I took time farming are gone. I don't know if they have been removed from the game or i have just lost them. The only pets I have available are a Crockalisk, Core Hound, Devilsaur and Hound. I remember having like a lion and a panther and a flying pet. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated, I have a friend that wants me to get back into the game but I am completely lost and the new Dragonflight expansion looked interesting.

Thanks
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Return player, help please

Unread post by Ana »

Click the panther in the corner to see all the awesome pets hunters can tame now :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Return player, help please

Unread post by Wain »

Welcome back! 😊

When you say “pets available” do you mean your active pet list (on your toolbar), or have you also checked at the stable master? I’m wondering if the pets you can’t see are actually stored at the stable master. Most quest hubs and cities have one.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.