Torgos taming info needs updating...

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Uppity

Torgos taming info needs updating...

Unread post by Uppity »

On the Petopia site it claims that: "Torgos is spawned via an Alliance only quest chain."

This is no longer true, as Torgos can be spawned by Horde as well. I'll provide links to the quest chain here:

WoW Wiki-
https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki ... s!_(Horde)

This starts with a "wanted" quest given by a sign in the Stonebreaker Hold located in Terrokar Forrest. After completion of that quest you turn it in to an NPC (Mawg Grimshot) who asks you to kill Torgos. Then you can tame.

Just bringing this to the attention of Petopia folks as I didn't see a way to report this on the website itself. If this is in the wrong area, please let me know and I'll move it and delete it from the wrong area.

Thanks!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Torgos taming info needs updating...

Unread post by Wain »

Uppity wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:33 pm On the Petopia site it claims that: "Torgos is spawned via an Alliance only quest chain."

This is no longer true, as Torgos can be spawned by Horde as well. I'll provide links to the quest chain here:
Fixed! Thanks! Sorry, took me a while as there was an issue updating our database.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.