OTTUKS ARE TAMABLE

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
lilmissnorti
Realm: Khaz'Goroth

OTTUKS ARE TAMABLE

Unread post by lilmissnorti »

First-time poster, long-time lurker of Petopia.

Like many hunters I have been looking forward to Dragonflight for the sole reason to being able to tame Ottuks.

Our raid leader found it last night and whilst I'm not up to that point, I wanted to put this info in the hands of those like me who are looking to tame these Ottuks.

Basically...it's a quest reward from the quest "While the Iron is Hot" (https://www.wowhead.com/quest=66444/whi ... t#comments).

Hopefully someone else is up to this level of renown and can confirm more details, but it's a start!

Edit: Now confirmed by wowhead https://www.wowhead.com/news/ottuk-hunt ... ion-330251
Last edited by lilmissnorti on Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: OTTUKS ARE TAMABLE

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Ah, if only I wasn't focusing hard on Valdrakken. Good to know it's easy to get at least.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

THANK GOD!! I can finally get my Ottuk, I’m already reaching level 7 on valdrakken, i can try to do two levels a day

Edit:Nvm, another rep grind :|
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thank you!! :)

I was contacted by someone on Twitter a day ago about it, and while I retweeted them I didn't make a big thing of it because I'd had no confirmations. I'm glad I didn't because they mistakenly said "Centaur" when it's actually Iskaara Tuskarr.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

WOOOOOHOOO!!!