First five slots in stable...

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Fredßear
Realm: Thrall

First five slots in stable...

Unread post by Fredßear »

It would be very nice for BM hunters if Blizz could make the first five slots in the stable match up with the five pet slots we carry with us. While you are out in the world and want to use a different pet then you can call on your third slot pet and it will bring the third slot of your stabled pets to match up however you want them to :-) Instead of only having the one slot they give you.
Tonnes
Realm: Sargeras

Re: First five slots in stable...

Unread post by Tonnes »

You can carry 5 pets around with you right now on retail, are you still leveling your hunter?
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

I think FredBear's intention was that the first five stabled pets act as animal companions for the five carried slots, such as your third stabled pet being the animal companion for the pet in your carried slot 3. At least that's how I interpreted the post. To that however, I say nay; I organized my stable alphabetically while reserving one spot for AC. It was a nightmare to organize 130 pets, and I don't wanna have to shift them to the side by four more slots again lol. If it was optional like a glyph, then sure. Not a baseline feature though!
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

WerebearGuy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:58 amI organized my stable alphabetically. It was a nightmare to organize 130 pets, and I don't wanna have to shift them to the side by four more slots again lol.
Alphabetically by family? That's what I do. Other than beetles, of which I have multiple pages, I've been able to tetris the other families to at most one page each by being slightly non-alphabetical :)