Can we please add page for pets with special effects?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
FeralBetaKitten
Realm: Dreanor

Can we please add page for pets with special effects?

Unread post by FeralBetaKitten »

Under the vFind Pets menu, can we please add a page for pets with interesting or special effects? Special glows, opacities, or weird, striking graphics. Like Sabuul or Void-Touched Marsuul for example. Or the grey oxen w/ lightning horns. Or the creepy cursed Gruffhorn lol

I'm leveling my horde hunter, and I'm trying to find something interesting for her, because I'm kind of bored with most pets tbh. Trying to find the ones with special effects is a pain.

Just a suggestion. I swear we had a page like that in the past but it might have gotten merged with something else somewhere.

Thanks for considering!
Vesania
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Can we please add page for pets with special effects?

Unread post by Vesania »

Would actually be a good idea, maybe adding a section within it for models that actually LOSES those effects because they aren't part of the model. I actually know where to look for NPCs with special effects in DBs, but for those who never tried to dive into them it can be useful.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

This used to get updated with new looks, but maybe Wain forgot about it lol.
https://www.wow-petopia.com/browse.php?id=looks

There's a few things in there that aren't special. Maybe rework this page so it's all about actual special traits? Just a thought.

Also, we'll probably need to help list off all the specials. Especially the ones that aren't even noted as being special, like this specific kunchong having a fun audio effect of a mantid swarm and this spider that uses vanilla nerubian sound effects.
Zetsoban

Unread post by Zetsoban »

These are some nice suggestions. I'd like to chime in with a suggestion for sound when clicked pets. For most pets it's on the individual pet in the notes, but it would be nice if it could be searchable on the site, or for it to have have it's own page. Some clickable pets don't have a note attached.