My PET talent tree is glitched... but is it a GOOD THING?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
ChiTownSounds
Realm: Galakrond

My PET talent tree is glitched... but is it a GOOD THING?

Unread post by ChiTownSounds »

Take a look at my Silithid, Klendathu's talent tree! Notice something wrong?
I have maxed out EVERY talent in my pets talent tree and still have 19 to spare!!! I dont know HOW it came about cause it happend a LONG time ago during a patch update. I left it alone figuring I found a glitch that made my pet OP. I only PVP with him anyway cause I like having the web. I tried to "pet duel" and my pet lost BAD to another person who had the exact same MOB I tamed. But his gear score was better than mine and that could have had something to do with it. One clue that tells me that it might not be such a good thing is the fact that NONE of the spells learned in the tree are in his spellbook (as you can see on the left side, like Wolverine Bite and Bullheaded0 only his tamed abilities! Does this mean that he is a only as good as an UNSPEC'D pet??? Give me some feed back... I dont wanna change it if I glitch my pet OP but I dont wanna waste my time with a weak pet!
Saturo

Re: My PET talent tree is glitched... but is it a GOOD THING?

Unread post by Saturo »

That has happened to me too. Just go to a pet trainer and unlearn his talents.
BTW, he counts as untalented.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

saturo wrote:BTW, he counts as untalented.
Oh, burn. What happened to the days when a glitch with talents meant you got more bang for your buck eh?

Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

What happened to the days when a glitch with talents meant you got more bang for your buck eh?
Lol. Yeah unfortunately it does count as though he's untalented, but not only that... you can't put the extra points into the talents, so you can't pick the talents you've already got "filled". Definitely hit up a pet trainer, Chi!

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

saturo wrote:That has happened to me too. Just go to a pet trainer and unlearn his talents.
BTW, he counts as untalented.
This! Annoying glitch is annoying...

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro