the stromwind sewerbeast (video included)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lotokoth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: shu'halo Horde

the stromwind sewerbeast (video included)

Unread post by Lotokoth »

the storm wind sewerbeast...epic? or EPIC FAIL! the answer is epic! imo this is the most awsome pet ever and if you dont believe me just watch this video.

he sends his boar at the beast and it jumps of of the water like a shark and eats the boar (watch closely for that one) then runs out of the water and eats the dwarf! (also check out the size of this thing!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aadOEPjQ9es
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: the stromwind sewerbeast (video included)

Unread post by Vephriel »

Oh wow!

I still remember on my very first character ever (a Night Elf since our friends were Alliance when we started), I heard rumours of the Sewer Beast and would search for him every time I happened to be in Stormwind. I'd run around the canals with my Track Beast on, waiting with anticipation to see a red dot appear.

I've still never encountered the Sewer Beast in game though (mostly due to being Horde predominantly).
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Unread post by Zangor »

i did and my first encounter ended alot like this video :D
MelRedcap
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by MelRedcap »

I saw a lowbie Dwarf hunter in Stormwind shoot it once... presumably didn't check the level before popping off... and the next thing you know it's chased him into the Trade quarter, killed him, and gone rampaging in the bank! XD
MelRedcap, aka Hackk / Maledicta / Jillrobin
- Author of the in-progress NaNo story "Pinky and the Barrens", a saga of a gnome and a troll -
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

MelRedcap wrote:gone rampaging in the bank!
And that is why you should always level up your bank alts to 80 and equip them in T7. Like my pally.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Chrizesu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Sisters of Elune (US RP)

Unread post by Chrizesu »

Saturo wrote:
MelRedcap wrote:gone rampaging in the bank!
And that is why you should always level up your bank alts to 80 and equip them in T7. Like my pally.
Who needs bank alts? Just use that one char you never play anymore.

Hehe, I wonder if it kills npcs too.

Mains: [Burninrain|Zirconium|Ivoress|Nantosuelta|Sunrain]
Alts: [Emuishéré|Cynderlilly|Runicated|Marcell]

Talody
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kirin Tor

Unread post by Talody »

:lol:

Reminds me of how I discovered the sewer beast. I wonder how many hunters have discovered the monster croc the same way.

Dragons!
Jandos of <Petopians>
with
Truffle and Glasgow

Lilandre
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow (US

Unread post by Lilandre »

Ny baby nelf drood used to use the canals as a highway in aquatic form... you can guess how that ended.

Lil, What does beast lore say about its armor rating?
ITS OVER 9000!!!!

Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

I heard of the Serwer Beast from Petopia, and decided i must have it. I ran around Stormwind for days trying to find him until one day i log on next to the mailbox outside the bank and on the map i saw a red dot. My heart skipped a beat and i most probably squealed! I ran over jumped in and it didn't attack, so i placed a frost trap on him and started to tame. Halfway through the ice broke early and he started swimming away and i was shocked, he was actually being attacked by a level 50 warrior guy and two over lowbies! I went all caps on this a**hole asking him why the **** would you attack while someone is taming this rare beast! You could quite clearly see to debuffs from the Sewer Beasts POV (frozen and taming) and he when he died i just couldn't type...I was so gutted that all that time was wasted and this warrior macro'ed something like "Come on and let's protect the street of Stormwind from more dangerous monsters" or something like that. Then i really raged! I followed him around SW capsing in /s, /w i probably even /y too.

I gave up for ages, but as i was used to the run around SW i done it from time to time and one day when i was a much higher lever (Still pre WotLK) there was a Draenei hunter standing over a bridge, and i realised my track beasts weren't on so i cast it and BAM! where the Draenei was, was now a red dot and she just nodded at me and ran off! I was so happy i finally got my tank i jumped down and succesfully tamed him. Then before Thunderstomp was a talent i got rid of my Croc to get a beast better equipped for tanking, and planned on the STV rare and after like 2 days of not spotting him, i tamed a normal and he was my tank. I was still greatly upset that i lost my Sewer Beast for the second time and then i read on MMO or Petopia "Thunderstomp is now a talent! Blizzard loves trolling Ungoro! WIN!!!" my eyes widened and my mouth dropped with rage, shock and excitement! I can get my Sewer Beast back! So i started camping SW again for the Sewer Beast and stumbled upon him dead and a rogue jumped out the water and he instantly realised i was looking for the Sewer Beast and apologized but i told him not to worry, he beat me to it and didn't know that the Sewer Beast drops no loot. My search continued and then i found him again and he's mine...This pet is never, ever leaving my team again.

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Wow, that's a great story Ungoro. :) Though some people might think 'Why not just go grab one of the albino Crocolisks from Wailing Caverns instead?', I personally like knowing that it was a rare/special creature. ^^
GethlarNomudac
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by GethlarNomudac »

Lotokoth wrote:the storm wind sewerbeast...epic? or EPIC FAIL! the answer is epic! imo this is the most awsome pet ever and if you dont believe me just watch this video.

he sends his boar at the beast and it jumps of of the water like a shark and eats the boar (watch closely for that one) then runs out of the water and eats the dwarf! (also check out the size of this thing!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aadOEPjQ9es
XD LOLOLOL people should kite him like stitches, that would be awesome
u lost tha game :D
Jeydis
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Arathor / Arthas - US

Unread post by Jeydis »

That is awesome :P Id figure he would evade if attacked by the outside but I like how they make him chase you down :P Made me think of something out of indiana jones and the likes when you where running in the corridor.

Jeydis on Arathor-US
Click HERE to request a Signature or Avatar from me!
~~~~~~~~~
Flight Rising Lair

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

I remember being in the AH in SW once, then OMGCROCOLISK ATTACKING PEOPLES WTHZ/!?!?111111

I knew of the sewer beast but it was still a O_O moment.

Hunterage
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Hunterage »

Wow that waz a big beast u tried to fight wat was your lvl anyways?
Lotokoth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: shu'halo Horde

Unread post by Lotokoth »

wasn't me just a video i found on youtube :P