Feral nightsaber or duskstalker?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kyy

Feral nightsaber or duskstalker?

Unread post by Kyy »

I'm level 12 and I have a duskstalker now. I'm not sure which pet is better. Feral nightsabers seem to be nice.
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Re: Feral nightsaber or duskstalker?

Unread post by Tahlian »

A cat is a cat is a cat...all of them have identical stats once tamed. Go with whichever skin you like the best. :)

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Tahlian wrote:A cat is a cat is a cat...all of them have identical stats once tamed. Go with whichever skin you like the best. :)
Yep, pretty much.

Orni
Realm: EU Krag'Jin

Unread post by Orni »

actually ALL pets got the same stats. :roll:

Their only differences are which of the three skill trees they have, their racial ability and their look.
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

It's true that in terms of game power levels, both the Feral Nightsaber and Duskstalker will be identical for you (when they are the same level). However, I don't think anyone can argue that Duskstalker is *way* more attractive. :D

(I may be biased, but I've had a Twilight Runner -- who shares the same appearance as Duskstalker -- since level 23.)
Darthchun
Realm: Altar of Storms

Unread post by Darthchun »

You should go hunt the ghost saber, from darkshore :) he'll be your best friend for years to come
lilaughingwolf
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Zul'gin

Unread post by lilaughingwolf »

I've got the beautiful blue tiger (Shy Rodum) And just love him, lol...but a cat is a cat...I use to have a black lion on my lower hunter but got mad they made one common in the new expantion.
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

At your level, there are a bunch of cat skins available to you (check out the list here!) - personally I'm a huge fan of lions, red lynxes, moonstalkers, tigers, and snow leopards! :D All of them are relatively easily obtainable at level 12. Have fun picking the one that'll be your companion. :)

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3