CANNOT UNSEE

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

CANNOT UNSEE

Unread post by pengupuff »

Someone here coined the term "puke face" when describing Loque'Nahak, and since then that's all I can think about whenever I see someone with Loque or happen to cross over him when I'm farming the Basin.

You have single-handedly destroyed any shot Loque had of returning to my stables. xD
Pahaha.

For the sake of discussion, have you guys ever been completely put off of a pet because of something someone else said? Or maybe you saw another hunter who you're not too fond of with your pet and decided to get rid of it?

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Re: CANNOT UNSEE

Unread post by Redith »

Yha...sorry my bad
Sorcha Ravenlock
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Darkmoon Faire

Unread post by Sorcha Ravenlock »

Once people over here started pointing out the hyena back-breaking-thing I couldn't unsee it, and even though I've tamed a few no hyena has found a permanent place in my stables.
I hope it won't be the same with the foxes since I like them a lot.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Actually, I was the one to coin the term "Vomitface".

Well, Loque, obviously. I hate the roar, I hate the model, and I hate the skin. Hyenas I've never liked, even less since they got the broken backs.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

I leveled a dwarf when they announced that worm can be tamed as an exotic pet, and so I quickly level my dwarf hunter asap so that by when beast mastery was introduced as the 51st skill point my dwarf would be level 60.

So I wanted her first exotic to be something challenging so at level 60 she made the run of her life, taming the pink worm from rfc. The darf huntress died a few times before reaching the instance and I was so psyched when I finally manage to tame an awesome pet that is so hard to get.

I wanted to post my accomplishment at thotbot in the rfc worm (earthborer) page, but before posting I read just a few post about the worm and one of them read "I just notice how the pink worm looks like a male's endowment"(I toned down the language) and I just could not believe what had been posted so I decided I had to check it for myself. So voila, at the character screen, what was once a cute pet I love standing next to my hunter, I really can see it is just a male sexual organ with a creepy face.

I released the damn pet to the WILD. TO THE WILD!
Antares
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Antares »

I prefer to think of Loque as "Awesome-Wrapped-up-in-Epic-and-Dipped-in-School-Age-Cool."

But, if you want to see "puke face" it's your $15/month.

Huntmaster Blightrunner, <Neverender> Thorium Brotherhood -- lvl 110 Forsaken SV Hunter

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Veph from the Petopian guild kinda ruined sporebats...I'm not going into any more detail! :lol:
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

pengupuff wrote:Someone here coined the term "puke face" when describing Loque'Nahak, and since then that's all I can think about whenever I see someone with Loque or happen to cross over him when I'm farming the Basin.
Thanks for sharing!
Dvatori
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (A)

Unread post by Dvatori »

pop wrote:I leveled a dwarf when they announced that worm can be tamed as an exotic pet, and so I quickly level my dwarf hunter asap so that by when beast mastery was introduced as the 51st skill point my dwarf would be level 60.

So I wanted her first exotic to be something challenging so at level 60 she made the run of her life, taming the pink worm from rfc. The darf huntress died a few times before reaching the instance and I was so psyched when I finally manage to tame an awesome pet that is so hard to get.

I wanted to post my accomplishment at thotbot in the rfc worm (earthborer) page, but before posting I read just a few post about the worm and one of them read "I just notice how the pink worm looks like a male's endowment"(I toned down the language) and I just could not believe what had been posted so I decided I had to check it for myself. So voila, at the character screen, what was once a cute pet I love standing next to my hunter, I really can see it is just a male sexual organ with a creepy face.

I released the damn pet to the WILD. TO THE WILD!
WIMPLE IS NOT A PENIS! Not a penis... not a.... penis....

*rocks and crys*

Proud owner of Nyx; an Original Grimtotem Spirit Guide.
Avatar and Signature Wolf by the inimitable Ket Shi.
My Squiby Eggs!

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Antares wrote:I prefer to think of Loque as "Awesome-Wrapped-up-in-Epic-and-Dipped-in-School-Age-Cool."

I second this. I love my Loque'nahak, that and the fact he's the hardest SB to nab right now, adds to the coolness
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Probably the worg models for me....new and old. I used to think they were kinda cool, and then somebody pointed out their weird gimpy run when they kinda waddle, and ever since then I just....I don't really like'em anymore. The only one sharing that model that I have is Skoll, and I only like him because he's BLUE and constantly crackling with electricity, so I can get over it.

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Royi wrote:
Antares wrote:I prefer to think of Loque as "Awesome-Wrapped-up-in-Epic-and-Dipped-in-School-Age-Cool."

I second this. I love my Loque'nahak, that and the fact he's the hardest SB to nab right now, adds to the coolness
And I hate him. He seems to have a pretty serious eating disorder, as he's contantly vomiting, and is also thin. His tail is a club, and the spots are probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen. In addition, his eyeglow is the same as his vomitglow, so it looks like he's vomiting from his eyes. Oh, but that's not all! Most of the hunters who use this ugly pet are also complete jerks to me, so it's a double impression.

Seriously, neither side is going to agree here. I find it an ugly pet, and you guys think it's better than dating a unicorn.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

I think I enjoy dating my unicorn thank you :lol:

..And yes Veph ruined the sporebats for me
Last edited by Sasrei on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Worba wrote:
pengupuff wrote:Someone here coined the term "puke face" when describing Loque'Nahak, and since then that's all I can think about whenever I see someone with Loque or happen to cross over him when I'm farming the Basin.
Thanks for sharing!
You're welcome!
I could compile an entire book filled with other cool stories of mine if you wish. ;]

@Velkyn, I can't stand the new worg models either, and it's not just the run that bothers me... it's the fact that their mouths hang so far open that it looks like their jaw is broken. Also they look emaciated.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Worba

Unread post by Worba »

Yes, I also could share innumerable "yuck!" stories, but what would be the point?

Kind of reminds me of when someone's like "Hey man I can't get this song out of my head, it's driving me crazy - here let me hum it for you!" :P
pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Worba wrote:Yes, I also could share innumerable "yuck!" stories, but what would be the point?

Kind of reminds me of when someone's like "Hey man I can't get this song out of my head, it's driving me crazy - here let me hum it for you!" :P
We're no strangers to love...
You know the rules, and so do I!
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy!
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA TURN AROUND AND HURT YOU!

You're welcome.

Check out my stable!

Worba

Unread post by Worba »

pengupuff wrote:
Worba wrote:Yes, I also could share innumerable "yuck!" stories, but what would be the point?

We're no strangers to love...

You're welcome.
One good turn deserves another:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... he%20mouth
Loethlin
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Defias Brotherhood EU

Unread post by Loethlin »

pengupuff wrote:We're no strangers to love...

You're welcome.

Back on topic.
Don't want Loque, don't keep him, jeez. It's not like anyone will think any less of you because of it. Someone ruined it for you? It's the internet. It was bound to happed.
Oh, and, I appreciate the snarkiness, Saturo, really.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Loethlin wrote:Oh, and, I appreciate the snarkiness, Saturo, really.
No snarkiness was intended, so apologies. I just needed to explain, and I didn't want some kind of flamewar, so I thought it best to write one post on it and then drop it.

Mockingbird
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azjol-Nerub (EU)

Unread post by Mockingbird »

The Flintstones Theme

(The atomic bomb in any war of earworms)