Fizzwidget Feed-O-Matic ???

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
LenieSirz
Realm: Dalvynger

Fizzwidget Feed-O-Matic ???

Unread post by LenieSirz »

Hi all,

I've search for an answer but found nothing so thought I'd ask. Anyone know why Feed-O-Matic isn't working? has the person stopped updating it? A little help please.

Leni
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Re: Fizzwidget Feed-O-Matic ???

Unread post by Kurasu »

Mine seems to be working just fine. Are you on Live or Beta that you're having trouble? What trouble are you having? And have you updated it recently?
Come see Kurasu's stables!
LenieSirz

I'm on live right now not in beta but I didn't really know where to place this. I hit my Feed key n nothing happens. I believe I have the updated one right now, but will go look again. If u have the website that would be most useful, thank you for your response.

Leni
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

do you have food in your bag that your pet likes?

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Mine works just fine on live right now.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

LenieSirz

Hi all,

Thank you everyone for your input. I didn't have the most up-todate version. 4.0 is highest. Thank you alll again for your help.

Leni
Valashe
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Valashe »

No need for that mod or to have food for your pet at all anymore! Simply use Glyph of Mend Pet.

Queen of teh Squerlz!

View my stable!

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

Waiting for Mend Pet to tick their happiness up takes a while though, and may not be for everyone (especially for a just-tamed pet, or one that's red for any reason). Besides, I enjoy the emotes packaged with it. :D
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Ziarre wrote:Waiting for Mend Pet to tick their happiness up takes a while though, and may not be for everyone (especially for a just-tamed pet, or one that's red for any reason). Besides, I enjoy the emotes packaged with it. :D
This, and I hate thinking all my pets get to eat is sparkles that I shoot from my finger. So I'll use it for a quick happiness regen, but I always have food for any of my pets on me.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

Err..... guys, Mend Pet was changed from 15 secs to 10 secs duration, so Blizzard upped the pet happiness gained from each tick from 20 to 40, which is exactly the same as what your pet would get with the best food for its level. A glyphed Mend Pet is now equal to giving food to your pet.
ImageImage
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Mechanically yes, but I still don't want my pet only eating magic sparkles tyvm... xD

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Valashe
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Valashe »

Ziarre wrote:Waiting for Mend Pet to tick their happiness up takes a while though and may not be for everyone (especially for a just-tamed pet, or one that's red for any reason).
It takes 3-4 full applications of mend pet to go from unhappy to happy. That's not allot of time. It's actually equivelant to using the feed pet to raise the happiness level of your pet. :lol: And there is no instance that this does not work to bring a pet from red to green, even a freshly tamed pet.
Ziarre wrote: Besides, I enjoy the emotes packaged with it. :D
If you want it for RP flare, that's awesome. There is really no other practical reason to use it other than for the emote or for RP purposes as long as you have the glyph.

Queen of teh Squerlz!

View my stable!

Sarayana

Shinryu Masaki wrote:Err..... guys, Mend Pet was changed from 15 secs to 10 secs duration, so Blizzard upped the pet happiness gained from each tick from 20 to 40, which is exactly the same as what your pet would get with the best food for its level. A glyphed Mend Pet is now equal to giving food to your pet.
I use mend pet religiously in combat, so my pets rarely drop down to yellow or red... but if they die (say, during a wipe or when we get bogged down) I toss mend pet AND food. Yes, I'm impatient. :lol:

... I have to also agree that there's something very satisfying about the emotes and the idea of actually giving your pet food. :)

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Cerah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Alterac Mtns, Maelstrom, Nesingwary, Silver Hand

Unread post by Cerah »

Gimlion wrote:This, and I hate thinking all my pets get to eat is sparkles that I shoot from my finger. So I'll use it for a quick happiness regen, but I always have food for any of my pets on me.
Same here. Although Mend Pet is good in a pinch, and it's way better than nothing, I still have food taking up the first 2-3 slots of my bag, so I'll always have something for my pets, no matter which ones I happen to have out (it helps that most of my pets like meat).

My Cunning Pets always have Carrion Feeder talented too.

lol. Just thought of something ... that's going to be quite funny with my future Forsaken Hunter, with her spider having Carrion Feeder and her having Cannibalize.

Visit Pop Seagull Publishing
Original Canadian Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror
Sleep is Temporary. Reading is Forever!

Sarayana

Cerah wrote:that's going to be quite funny with my future Forsaken Hunter, with her spider having Carrion Feeder and her having Cannibalize.
*eyes dead alliance* LUNCH! \o/

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

I always keep a stack of food in my bag, especially now that we actually have 'tossing food to your pet' animations. Why? Not even for happiness, really. Just for fun!

Say for example I'm doing a daily that requires me to down a ton of mobs. It starts alright, but things start to go haywire when more mobs spawn. Jiaphyon the loyal red hyena comes through with flying colors and helps me take'em all down and protects his mistress, and we manage to finish the quest. Whoo! I'm happy because without my pet I so would've been dead. He deserves a reward, don't you think? So I toss him a quick slab of [shoveltusk steak] or maybe some other meaty delicacy, because he earned it!

(His favorite treat used to be watermelons, before hyenas had fruit removed as a food XP )

In terms of mechanics Mend Pet certainly might do it, and if I'm on the fly or in a dungeon I'll use it, but when I can I prefer offering a tasty snack to my loyal companions :)

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons