Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Davarra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kargath, Suramar, Eitrigg, Korialstrasz, Nagrand

Re: Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Unread post by Davarra »

Cyone wrote:1) Give BM hunters the ability to tame exotic pets from the beginning. Level 72 is far too late.
I agree on this....I'd much rather see it be our spec defining lv 10 ability, since Surv gets Explosive Shot and everyone gets Kill Command. Admittedly the exotic pool is fairly small at the lower levels, but off the top of my head, The Kurken is mid teens, worms in RFC, chimeras in Azshara all in the same range. Not a HUGE variety, but some, and by the 40s and 50s there's quite an impressive pool of looks and types up for grabs.

Sig and av by the very talented Kurenio!

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Jin wrote:Madexx!

Such wonderful skins when it comes to details and coloration, really, the biggest respect to the artist/artists that created him!

It's such a waste to scale him down so small that most of those wonderful details and colors get lost, please make him a bit larger! <3
This is definitely a suggestion I could get behind. :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Rhyela wrote:
Jin wrote:Madexx!

Such wonderful skins when it comes to details and coloration, really, the biggest respect to the artist/artists that created him!

It's such a waste to scale him down so small that most of those wonderful details and colors get lost, please make him a bit larger! <3
This is definitely a suggestion I could get behind. :D
Same here. ^^ His model seems deserving to be a bit larger than the regular Scorpids.

Speaking of which, the spiked spider models (Zarakh, etc) could use some size increase as well. :D
Vetiver
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin US/Farstriders US

Unread post by Vetiver »

while i will say that hydras are awesome and everyone that wants one should have one, every time there is a hunter anywhere near me with a crocohydra i have to mute my sound. if you make those tameable can you make their sound less irritating/less frequent?

Thrawna Partyfavor Poliwrath Mint

...plus many, many more. <3

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

This is a dumb question but is our lurker still lurking????

Madexx could be larger post tame. That would be awesome.

Hydras. Still. That's all I'm asking for now. I am so :mrgreen: (jealous) when I see my guildies who were lucky enough to get them. Ooooohhhh a hydra Spirit Beast! :o /prays please Blizz please!

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Nemera
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: LightBringer

Unread post by Nemera »

I want to see a pheonix spirit beast since that model is more in game with the boss in Lost city have both dark and light versions in his heroic fight again falling to the we need a flying type spirit beast :D:D:D<3
Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Unread post by Cialbi »

Cerah wrote:When questing in Deepholm, I came across this little spectacle:

Not fair! Those Troggs won't treat basilisks anywhere near as well as actual Hunters would!

Guess you'll have to do something about that, Noah. ;)
This. When I first saw that the trogg boss in Gnomeregan had a basilisk pet, I immediately made the assumption that they were tamable. When I finally became a true beast master at level 60, I discovered that I still couldn't tame a beast that some trogg had managed to tame. It made no sense then, and it makes even less sense after what Cerah pointed out.

For now, I won't make any other requests; not until I get over my shale spider's new ability, at least!
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Yeah I saw that in Deepholm the other night!! Unfair I say!! *prays to Lurker* Please basilisks! And hydras. *bats eye lashes*

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Fuzzystringwad
Realm: Alterac Mountains

Unread post by Fuzzystringwad »

I don't know if any one has suggested this or not, but i think spirit beasts should have a rez with a long timer instead of a heal. Not a battle rez or anything just a rez we can use after we FD to save the raid. all our spirit beast could share a joint cool down for it to... I just don't like the heal lol

Also I cant wait to see what spirite beasts you come out with next

:D
Davarra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Davarra »

Actually I rather like it...I get asked to bring along "the offheal pet" on some of the iffer groups.

Hesantia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: The Maelstrom

Unread post by Hesantia »

Yeah, I like the heal of the spirit beasts aswell, used that instead of a healer when me and my BF farmed ZG mounts :lol:

Sig by me ^^

Tulune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ravenholt

Unread post by Tulune »

Please for the love of all holey cheese, make dogs and scorpids bigger! They shrink waaaaaaaay too much.
Wut?
pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by pengupuff »

Just wanted to say thanks for bringing in some unused skins. I can't wait for Tuesday. :D

I certainly wouldn't mind if Madexx became a bit bigger, but as far as dogs are concerned, I understand why they're so small I think. There needed to be some sort of size differential between dogs and wolves, and for my part it doesn't bother me at all. I think they're cute. ^_^

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Davarra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Davarra »

It wasn't always quite so much, I swear I remember Bounder being bigger...but it works, he's little and cute now while Chomper is ENORMOUS. It literally does look like I could climb into his saddle and ride, which fits...I have the matching War Mount for that effect.

sabiitoothtiger
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (US)

Unread post by sabiitoothtiger »

I just stumbled upon this thread now. Long time lurker (thought not -the- lurker), first time poster!

I'd love to see more Hyena love. I found this wonderful picture someone had done of a Hyena type spirit beast some time back and went into a fit of glee. They're my favorite creatures to tame, aside from bears. Great pets!

It won't happen in a million years but Stags. Who doesn't want to tame a Stag? I mean really. They'd make fantastic PvP pets. maybe give them some sort of charge with a stun or a knock back. Or maybe even a gore ability that added a bleed affect. While they were at it they could just make a hooved creature family. You could toss the Zhevra and such into it!

Basilisk would be super awesome to tame as well. I don't think they would throw them into a family with their Crock brothers, though that would be very easy to do! I don't know why they have by now.. But if they were to make a new family for them, that's another beast which would be capable of a stun-like ability!

While I'm happy with my Arcturis and the spirit beasts we have available at this time, I'd like to see a variety of colors. They're all blue! Why not get some red and green in there too? Here's hoping Blizzard has some plans for some new spirit beast colors in the future!

Last but not least, like I've seemed mentioned before it's so upsetting to have to wait till 70 to tame an exotic beast. While I don't think it's an ability Beast Mastery hunters should start out with, it would be awesome to get it at 60 again!

Davarra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Davarra »

I did say it was wishful thinking on my part to get it as our spec definer. I'd take 60 cheerfully if offered it back.

Jäysee
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands

Unread post by Jäysee »

Black and White Sambas models! :headbang: :hug:

ZoMbIe BeAr WiLl EaT yOuR BrAiNs!

Davarra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Davarra »

^

Hesantia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: The Maelstrom

Unread post by Hesantia »

Krondor wrote:Black and White Sambas models! :headbang: :hug:
Dunno if I would tame them, but sure, but them make them NEW pets in that case! Do not change ppls beloved pets more than you have, please? I would not be happy to have my Humar changed one day, that I have had for years. If I would want the new lion, I can just go and tame/hunt for it.

Sig by me ^^

Davarra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Davarra »

Well yes, of course...I like the idea of new skins, NOT of any more ninja changed pets. Perhaps he could do what Madexx does?