Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Unread post by Ana »

I love for all horses to be tameable please :) - and be added as mount looks. I love horses :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Setsuna
Realm: Gilneas

Unread post by Setsuna »

A "trick" special for Dogs (like birds/bears) - It would be super cool if they were to sit or lay down on command.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Let us tame the drustvar piggies. I love that model! !

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I've tried I really have...but...I just can't!

My hunter has had a hyena pet since I started playing back during TBC. And when she min level to tame a red one, she did, and that was her partner from that point onward, all the way up to..."The model update."
I've tried, I really have but I absolutely HATE the new hyena models and it breaks my heart not being able to have my faithful red hyena at my side.

They're just to fat and look like they're made with childrens play doh, the markings and colors are all wrong...

Please, please can there be tamable versions of the old hyena models put back into the game? I really really miss my partner.

~ Heartbroken Hunter

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Starfighter7
Realm: EU Doomhammer

Unread post by Starfighter7 »

There only 1 thing I really want...
More stable slots! I absolutely love collecting as many looks as possible, which is not really possible right now. Also, it hurts so much everytime I have to let a pet go :(
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Few suggestions:
#Remove the cap for mini pets/non combat pets. If someone wants to run around with 50 white cats lvl 25 in their pet Book let them. There are soo many mini pets which comes in a vareity of colors. Let those who want to collect them all.

#Remove the limits on transmog. If a mage wants to look like a paladin and visa versa let them. It is only cosmectic so lets open it all up for everyone.
All one hands should be mogable over each other regardsless of if the class can use the item
All two hands should be mogable over each other regardsless of if the class can use the item. Fishing poles should be added to this catagory
All off hands, including shields should be mogable over each other regardsless of if the class can use the item. Wands should be added to this catagory
A mage will not be able to wear plate but will be able to learn the look by selling, disenchanting, scrapping or destroying the items, same goes for other classes.
A new option called transmog will be added to which loot you want from a raid/group /instance etc.
Remove the limits on holiday transmog, if anyone wants to look like a xmas elf in April let them.
Remove the limits on spec transmorg.
Let gray and white items be added to the pool of mogs we can learn.
Transmog is just cosmectics so open it up for more fun!

#Let all Beast and insects be tameable. We already got mechaniclas sheep,bunnies, chicken and squirrel. Lets add the real ones. And we got moths so why not butterfly es? We got siliths and beetles why not praying mantis and roaches ? And so on. There could even be a category called insects. Cows would join the same category as clefthoofs, mouse and rats would join rodents and so on.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I still hope that one day, violet argus cats are tameable. :( I love the pink and purple.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Vanth
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Vanth »

Yellow variant of the new Silithids. Also, where did their gorgeous Rorschach splotches go?!?!
Mararigan
Realm: Dreanor

Unread post by Mararigan »

- Mammoths & Elekks. They could make great Tenacity pets, maybe even Exotic!
- Moths: A moth that looks a bit more "gothic" like a death's-head hawkmoth. All current moths look very pale or are green, blue, beige.
- Dogs: More dogs! We have Mastiff's & I'd love to see some more dog species. We've seen some like Alterac brewhound, but even German Shepherds would be wonderful!
- Rodents: Rats & Beaver! A bit silly but, Rodent family is there. It needs some love!
- Foxes: More foxes would be nice, maybe a few updated models too. Llothien Prowler/Volpin looks great in my opinion, would love to see this model applied to some beasts.
- Undead themed pets. So a bit biased as I play an Undead hunter, but I would love if some of the beasts that have an undead models were tamable. There are a few skeletal raptors which are beasts but are untamable, as well as the undead looking devilsaurs. There are Skeletal/Hell hounds which some are beasts (not demon or undead). Hopefully with Shadowlands we can get more, of this theme.
- Void themed pets. As we have the Voidstalker & the Void-Touched Marsuul, I think it would be great to expand this effect/texture onto other pets especially since void has been such a large aspect of the game recently.

:D
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Mararigan wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:56 pm - Mammoths & Elekks. They could make great Tenacity pets, maybe even Exotic!
- Moths: A moth that looks a bit more "gothic" like a death's-head hawkmoth. All current moths look very pale or are green, blue, beige.
- Dogs: More dogs! We have Mastiff's & I'd love to see some more dog species. We've seen some like Alterac brewhound, but even German Shepherds would be wonderful!
- Rodents: Rats & Beaver! A bit silly but, Rodent family is there. It needs some love!
- Foxes: More foxes would be nice, maybe a few updated models too. Llothien Prowler/Volpin looks great in my opinion, would love to see this model applied to some beasts.
- Undead themed pets. So a bit biased as I play an Undead hunter, but I would love if some of the beasts that have an undead models were tamable. There are a few skeletal raptors which are beasts but are untamable, as well as the undead looking devilsaurs. There are Skeletal/Hell hounds which some are beasts (not demon or undead). Hopefully with Shadowlands we can get more, of this theme.
- Void themed pets. As we have the Voidstalker & the Void-Touched Marsuul, I think it would be great to expand this effect/texture onto other pets especially since void has been such a large aspect of the game recently.

:D
There is a new moth model in the next xpac, and there will be tamable foxes that use the Llothien Prowler model. :)

If anything will become tamable soon, I have a feeling that it'll be Elekks and Mammoths.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Good ol' Muffinus is taking Spirit Beast suggestions on twitter. You guys aught to drop some of these fun ideas on his post, as one of them may happen.
Cozzene
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Cozzene »

More reliable red Aqir Impaler spawns.

The problem with the Corpse Eater red ones is that when he spawns, everyone goes hard with their DPS to nuke him for a mount chance (my non hunter alts included). The red ones either die, or you can't get threat (asking nicely usually doesn't result in any help). If there's something I'm overlooking about the adds that would help me tame one despite the previously mentioned problem, that would also be great :)
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Sprite Darter Hatchlings as tameable pets, please! With Cloud Serpents now being tameable in Shadowlands, I can finally hold out hope for these cute little guys too! <3

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Cozzene
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Cozzene »

Rei Lun could REALLY use a look-alike elsewhere. Limited spawn times and he drops a(n item for a) mount - Rare and hard to get pets are a big part of hunters, I understand that. But not this skin. Please not this one. I am very, very dedicated to my Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent mount, to the extent that I named him and got him plushed, trying to tame him is going to be a nightmare on its best day :( (As a mount hunter as well as a regular hunter, I feel really lousy taming beasts with his circumstances - this can honestly be said for all mount-dropping beasts but this one really kicks me in the heart)

Yeah he's not perfect, but trying to plush a heavenly cloud serpent poses some fairly unique challenges. But I can hug Koga all I want, now.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

There's a brown sea bird model that's currently in game only as a minipet.
I just spent the morning reading about "Mother Carey's Chick[en]s" (after hearing a song about them). They're a real life sea bird called a storm petrel. They're grey to brownish grey, and a little smaller than sea gulls. The interesting folklore about them is they were thought to be the souls of sailors lost at sea. When a storm was coming, they'd shelter themselves from the wind by going behind a ship, so sailors might use that as a sign of bad weather. Mother Carey was a sea witch, like Davey Jones' counterpart, thought to bring storms, and the storm petrels were her chickens. After reading about all that, I thought, "I wonder if there's a model like that in game", and when I looked up the sea bird models and it turned out there's one that would kind of work, and it's currently unused.

I'm not in beta, but it looks like Ardenweald has a shore, and also there's folks attacking from another shadowland (which I'm not naming for spoiler reasons), which we know has a shore, and which might thematically fit with a Mother Carey type figure.

Umbriel of Halaa
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bronzebeard

Unread post by Umbriel of Halaa »

I would like to see: the runehound model updated to match the darkhound model. The vanilla-era cat, wolf, snake, basilisk, owl, and crocolisk models, and the Burning Crusade-era basilisk and warp stalker models, updated. More Outland basilisk skins (I recommend blue, black, and white). More warp stalker skins, and possibly variant models. More hound models. More lizards. The addition of pets in the weasel family (badgers, wolverines, otters), raccoons, and possibly skunks.

And, finally: please let us tame the giant rats in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

ETA: I know I said "finally." But, also: please add void terrors to the core hound family and let us tame mandragoras. (If undead and mechanical creatures can be tamable: why not
elemental creatures as well?)
Wolfwings
Realm: Garona, Zangarmarsh, Earthen Ring

Unread post by Wolfwings »

I am on my hand and knees begging: Please let us choose pet specs again. I want this more than anything!
Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Unread post by Qraljar »

I would really like to see tameable Brutosaurs in a content patch or next expansion.
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Please make essence swapper work on all pets! Its ok that i need a clefthoof to survive but let me essence swap it please :D
Also /petiition for making the Darkmoon Buff Hat a transmog item!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

More suggestions

I just resubscribed to WoW after more than a years break. I play other games as well and I really feel that WoW could learn something. Here is a few suggestions

Shared crafting mats bag. This is the best thing in all of ESO. All my characters have access to the crafting mats bag and there are no limits. I want that in WoW. And I even want something similar for guilds where members could deposit and gain access to a guild crafting mats bag with no limits. If you get booted from a guild or quit you get the mats you put in back (minus the ones you used while you were in the guild) into your own crafting bag so there would be no stealing from you.

NO limits on transmog. In EverQuest 2 i can transmog EVERYTHING. Im a Warden there (sort of druid) but i can buy a plate item and but it in my transmog. I get a warning that if i do it the item will become purely cosmetic but im oki with that. Grey and White items are transmogable too (its not called transmog in EQ but i called it that so its easier to understand). WoW needs to remove ALL limits of transmog. There are no real reason to have restrtictions anymore

DYE your armor. Even EverQuest 1 which is older than WoW has dyes. Granted EQ1 it´s not the best graphic but it should be doable to introduce in WoW.

NPC and Cusual armors. In FF14 you can buy outfits which resemble a npc. I would LOVE to spend my money on that in WoW. FF14 have bikinis, dresses, earrings, rings and necks as part of their transmog system (glamour) it brings a whole kind of dimention to the game… I would love to see something similar in WoW.

Hunter pet stables. Remove all limits to hunter pet stables. Some wants to catch them all and thats fine… I am NOT one of them but i see no harm in removing limist entirely

Mini pets/combat pets. Same as above. If someone wants to run around with 10000 snakes in their mini pet collection let them. Just stack the icon or something. But remove the limit would be great idea