Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Antares
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Re: Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Unread post by Antares »

This:

Huntmaster Blightrunner, <Neverender> Thorium Brotherhood -- lvl 110 Forsaken SV Hunter

somnomania
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by somnomania »

I want the hyenas to get an overhaul/new model option like bears finally had. There are so many model variations now for cats, wolves, and raptors, but poor hyenas are still stuck with the janky vanilla model because hardly anyone likes them. :(

Edit: Also, I want an option for a spirit beast wolf that looks how Gara did before taming. I'd use her all the time if she wasn't weird purple flames (which are cool, but just not what I'm into). That and a tameable blond wolf like the leatherworking mount! A hunter NPC at the Lodge has one, why not us?
lilaughingwolf
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Zul'gin

Unread post by lilaughingwolf »

somnomania wrote:I want the hyenas to get an overhaul/new model option like bears finally had. There are so many model variations now for cats, wolves, and raptors, but poor hyenas are still stuck with the janky vanilla model because hardly anyone likes them. :(
Yes, please. And since we have a few raid bosses tamable....can we maybe have Guarm..or a model like him somewhere for us to tame..please, please! I want my hydra puppy <3
somnomania

lilaughingwolf wrote:
somnomania wrote:I want the hyenas to get an overhaul/new model option like bears finally had. There are so many model variations now for cats, wolves, and raptors, but poor hyenas are still stuck with the janky vanilla model because hardly anyone likes them. :(
Yes, please. And since we have a few raid bosses tamable....can we maybe have Guarm..or a model like him somewhere for us to tame..please, please! I want my hydra puppy <3
Yesssss I finally did ToV the other day and I love Guarm, he's so cool! I'd tame him in a heartbeat if he was available.
Draol
Realm: Arthas

Unread post by Draol »

Excited we're finally getting tamable Hippogryphs (eventually), those were on my request list for years. I'm throwing my hat in the ring for tamable equines; the new unicorns, Zhevras, horses. Imagine having Midnight as a pet (either version)! Let's add Dread Ravens too.

Also, more updated ancient models like Hyenas and Gorillas. I'll add Lynxes, Wind Serpents and Dragonhawks to the list of "could use a facelift".
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

And yes Wind Serpents and the Monohorns / Saberhorns (whatever bliz wants to call them)

Chya
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Chya »

Would be nice for Ebonclaw Worg, Wild Manarunner, a tameable version with Somber Dawn's colors somewhere or Veil Shadowrunner.
NazzyDragon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Emerald Dream (US)

Unread post by NazzyDragon »

+1 for Wind Serpent/Hyena model updates in the same fashion as bears.

Can we do the same with gryphons & wind riders as well? I hate the grand wind rider. The horns are awful. More poly/higher rez textures with the same feel please!! :D

(Click image for Hunter!)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

I would die for being able to tame that cool new void-warp stalker that'll be coming in 7.3/Argus!!
Dino
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Dino »

Unicorns. I've been wanting the blue one for a long time.
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Please let us tame the unicorns. And the panthara.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
somnomania

@Novikova We can tame the panthara! Or at least, the yellow and green coloration I've already encountered is. :D
Novikova

Ooh, then it's just the non yellow and green.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

somnomania wrote:@Novikova We can tame the panthara! Or at least, the yellow and green coloration I've already encountered is. :D
Wait, which mobs? I know the apex and stalker ones were tameable in PTR but I tried them and they didn't work for me, so I assumed it was fixed for live?
jna3773
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU) (Ally) Earthen-Ring (EU) (Horde)

Unread post by jna3773 »

I would like to see a graphics update to the Kurken core hound in the Draenei starting area.
I like the core hound family very very much.
In comparison to the other core hounds I think that Kurken need a bit of an update to its appearance :)
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

This seems a bit of a fussy thing to ask for, but I love the sitting pose of the Marsuul in the wild, and the minipet Marsuul will also use it sometimes as an idle animation, so I'd love to have it added to hunter pet Marsuul as an idle animation.
Novikova

Please put tameable red and black and purple and pink panthara in. Thank you.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Tameable Dread Ravens, Dread Rocs, armoured Direhorns/Devilsaurs, Pterrowings, and 'stone' Direhorns would be 10/10. There are so many gorgeous models that have gone untameable and, honestly, I'd even take the Direhorns and Devilsaurs off my list if it means tameable Dread Ravens and Rocs become a thing

Preferably, I'd like to see them idle and run while by your side, and then maybe when attacking they'll fly up and slash with their talons. Or maybe, like the updated Hippogryphs, they're just grounded. Basically, I wouldn't want big bird feathers flapping right in my face so I couldn't see anything :')
Rhaenia
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Rhaenia »

MORE FIRE BASED/RED COLORED PETS PLEASE. Any pet...I don't care at this point. My favorite transmog is red, and the fact that there are no good pets to match it drives me insane. I had my hopes up for that red panthara model but NOPE.

Valyrio muño ēngos ñuhys issa

Tsukina
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shen'dralar

Unread post by Tsukina »

The first (and as always) sorry for my awful English, I do not have the knowledge to write the whole text without the help of an automatic translator.

Ami would love to change the Quilen only green to domable -> http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=quilin_jade.
Now there are 2 (one in a feat and the other in a rare that changes color).

I love the green jade, and I know the green with golden hair (which I have) but it is not the same.

I do not know if someone with some kind of contact with the Hunter Dev by Twiter could send him this request?
As you can see, my English is very bad and I would be embarrassed to have to talk to him and he did not understand me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lo primero (y como siempre) perdon por mi ingles espantoso, no tengo el conocimiento como para escribir todo el texto sin ayuda de un traductor automatico.

Ami me encantaria que cambiasen al Quilen solamente verde a domable -> http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=quilin_jade .
Ahora hay 2 (uno en una gesta y el otro en un rare que cambia de color).

Yo adoro el quilen verde jade, y se que esta el verde con pelo dorado (que lo tengo) pero no es lo mismo.

Nose si alguien con algun tipo de contacto con el Dev de Hunter por Twiter podria hacerle llegar esta peticion?
Como podreis ver, mi ingles es muy malo y me daria verguenza tener que hablar con el y que no me entendiese.