Pets that you think should be removed or fixed.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Pets that you think should be removed or fixed.

Unread post by Lisaara »

Bubu wrote:Fixed.
The Beast.
Blizz should gave him back his tag:O))
While I wish mine still had his...I understand why it was removed. The Beast isnt a boss anymore so...therefore no tag.

Even so, Magmadar nor Chromaggus keep their tags, but I wish they'd fix that so they would cause all through beta, it was kept.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Phoronid
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Phoronid »

I adore my croc-o-ghost hydra (Hydralisk) and would love to see it included in a new hydra family of pets. There are some great hydra skins in the game as mobs, including the ghost variety (Zul'Farrak Boss), and it would make a great new pet category, even if it still had the crocolisk abilities.

I do, however, have a slight issue with the accidental croc slime model, which should probalby not come back as a beast category. (Yet, unique and grandfathered in as croc-o-slimes for hunters who grabbed one)/
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Yeah, I felt horrible because we just couldn't get my friend that ghost wolf. :/ I still do. I should level a shaman but ... oh well. Yes, it's nice to be unique and selfish sometimes, but c'mon. It's no fun at all to get hosed out of a pet due to levels/not having the right metagem/a shaman pal or what have you.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Manticora
Realm: Dark Iron

Unread post by Manticora »

I'd like THUD to attack my foes and follow me around. THUD did not appreciate me stealing him from Un'Goro, I guess.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=38305#comments

Yes, he is still bugged as of today.

Luck Charm by Vephriel

Cyone
Realm: Die Nachtwache

Unread post by Cyone »

Rikaku wrote:.....
Spiders:
The draenei zone ones.... I would replace that sound in a heartbeat. My lord I can't stand that spider soundset >.o
I would love to have Zarakh, the spider, have tamed her twice already. And dismissed her twice because I could not stand the sound. It's far too loud and annoying.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Ryai wrote:
WE ALL WANT RETIRES! the rarer the pet is..the more the people will like it.
When the sapphire hive queen was untameable and I was the only one with her- no one complimented Ryai infact people were SCARED of Aurelius ;D

When I run around with Erebus- Spirit of Atha aka the Hydra, no one compliments Ryai.

The only compliments I have gotten horde side, hellscream, were for Brainbug and Chromaggus.

my dwarf harp recieved love and praise for her pets from nearly all her outlands pugs and none of them were retired either, dear.
I'll chip in here in agreement. It's not 'the rarer the pet', it's 'the more visually stunning and infrequently seen the pet'. Yes, ghost wolves get a lot of attention, but it's because you hardly ever see them, and because they look awesome. Sure, they're rare and they're retired, but that's not why people love them. :D

The most attention I ever got was as a level 20 hunter with my level 20 white serpent, Suresh. I can't tell you how many people asked me where I got that pet. *MANY* people asked about it. And Suresh is almost never seen. However, white serpents are just about everywhere compared to some of the other colors. You just need to actually pick one up. I had a friend drag me through Wailing Caverns specifically for my white serpent when I was a tiny little dwarf, and it paid off in spades. Suresh didn't need to be rare and/or retired. He was just extremely unusual to see.

.... which I guess makes him 'rare' in one way, but really *anyone* can get him who is patient enough.
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Bubu
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kul Tiras

Unread post by Bubu »

Kurasu wrote: The most attention I ever got was as a level 20 hunter with my level 20 white serpent, Suresh.
Same here - back in vanilla lvl19 hunter with lvl19 ghost saber :O)
Back then half transparent cat was "wow! where did you get it??" :O)))
Akycha
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Akycha »

Back when I was 13 and tamed one of the kolkar pack hounds on my night elf hunter, everyone wanted to know where I got her. :D

I get attention these days when I have Thor out my orange worm. I imagine anyone with the regualar worm model would get attention because typically you only see the jormungars.
Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstraza

Unread post by Loffter »

I dunno. I'm a little sad that they put Saphire Hive Queen back in the game. Loved people asking me where I got her, and telling them she was no longer tamable. Lots of jelousy there... ah well..