finally found karoma......

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Demonium
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aszune

finally found karoma......

Unread post by Demonium »

logged in. 15 minutes until Tol Barad, so i join queue and go to twilight highlands for a quick look for both rares. i couldnt find sambas so i check karomas spawn points. get around to his spawn point next to crucible and npc scan goes off.im so excited i fly down and target him, only to see a dwarf sitting afk, its the dwarfs friggin pet. >.> why must they do this. it annoys me. now sambas and karoma are cached and i dont know how to clear cache on vista. ive tried once and nothing.

then to top it off i get into Tol Barad and im getting 4500ms lag. so i get disconnected every 20 seconds.

then to really piss me off i go onto facebook to see the girl i love has a new bf and she has pics of her kissing him.

:( fml i hate my life.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Re: finally found karoma......

Unread post by Bonita »

I can at least help you clear your cache.
Just right click your wow icon, go into properties and open file loctation i think and delete the cache folder while the game is closed.
I have to do that like 5 times a day because of some stupid horde hunter stalking me when i camp Sambas. He always pulls him out and /laugh at me.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Users > Public > Games > World of Warcraft

Basically got to your Computer button Click that
Click on Local Disk (C:)
Click Users
Click Public
Click Games
The Click World of Warcraft

The very top file in that folder should be the Cache folder.

And in a way you cannot fault the hunter for being AFK and having Karoma out especially if it was a fresh tame. Don't forget every player is human, things happen which can pull them away. This doesn't sound like a griefing case to me. Even if the hunter had it named already don't ASSume it wasn't a fresh tame. With some pets I name them immediately after taming. Not right of you to ASSume this was done on purpose. I've seen true griefing of a hunter full on going to another hunter and pulling out the pet I was looking for simply to be an asshole. Remember you came upon them not vice versa :)

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Sherbe
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Draenor-EU, Korgall-EU. Bloodhoof-EU

Unread post by Sherbe »

My path to cache is:
My computer/C drive/Users/Public/Games/World of Warcraft/Cache/WBD/enGB/
Delete the file creaturecache. This must be done when wow isn't running, so I typically do this everytime before starting to play. (Silly really, since my stable is full and I'm not actively camping)
As for the girl trouble, I'm sorry for you :/ But it'll feel better at some point. Try not to hang around her if you don't want to see snuggling. Many fish in the sea etc.

Hydra sig by Vephriel, may this hydra soon befriend Sherbe!