Maddexx spawn timer

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kayoh
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Mal'Ganis

Maddexx spawn timer

Unread post by Kayoh »

So someone killed Maddexx last night at about 9:30pm. I got up at 2am, and circled until literally 5:10am.. nothing. I then woke up at 9, checked, nothing. 10:30, nothing. Got up finally at 11ish, nothing. =( Been here all day since then (its 2ish now) and still no sign.

I'm having the worst luck with him, he's the last rare I need, and turns out to be the hardest. xD (I thought Karoma and Sambas would be.. but nope!)

Anyway, I thought he had a 6hour respawn timer?

Sometimes, I still need you...

{Eljira, BE Hunter - Mal'Ganis - 90 BM}

Blooddsurge
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Maddexx spawn timer

Unread post by Blooddsurge »

hes spawn timer has actualy been very random. noone can rlly confirm his exact spawn timer. i myself am still camping for madexx and it does seem like its more in the 6-24hr. but we have had it spawn in 4hrs b4. its been prtty random so i just wuld stick with the 6-24hr tho. seems like what everybody is saying.
Kayoh
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Kayoh »

Sigh okay haha.

I'm even offering gold to people in the area if they see him first so I could tame him - its so difficult though, most people on my server would rather just kill him to say they did. xD Not nice

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

It's really random, it seems. He likes 2-5AM on Feathermoon, I've noticed but it's not a 100% thing.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Music

Unread post by Music »

Kayoh wrote:Sigh okay haha.

I'm even offering gold to people in the area if they see him first so I could tame him - its so difficult though, most people on my server would rather just kill him to say they did. xD Not nice
That's why you never say anything in general chat, you're just going to get trolled and actually more people will come and camp on top of you just to be annoying and just outta spite. Just pick a spot and stay there, use eagle eye to see the other spots. You will get him eventually.
Kayoh
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Kayoh »

Okay thank you :)

Pent
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Pent - Mt. Hyjal - Alliance

Unread post by Pent »

Also remember that he can be killed and skinned before you can make a complete circle around his spawn points.... and you will never know if he spawned or not.

Welcome to my (and many others') hell.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." ~ Terry Pratchett

I need more hunters, IMO.

"A hobby should pass the time, not fill it." --Norman Bates "Psycho"
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Music wrote:
Kayoh wrote:Sigh okay haha.

That's why you never say anything in general chat, you're just going to get trolled and actually more people will come and camp on top of you just to be annoying and just outta spite. Just pick a spot and stay there, use eagle eye to see the other spots. You will get him eventually.
I must've gotten lucky. People in general chat were cheering me on once I found him and looked out for me. Granted, I was pointing out camel statues and chattering, answering questions. So maybe they were like, Poor Novi. She has to get that bug or she'll go loony(ier).
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!