Yay to those 15 min server restarts :)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Demonwolf
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: kael'thas

Yay to those 15 min server restarts :)

Unread post by Demonwolf »

You guys were right, but i had camped for jadefang since it was no flying and i could do other things. there were others there with me. i had tabbed out n they left, right when i tab in..Bam..theres Jadefang, i tamed him. then i hearthed out n a friend of mine likes to joke around nd say 'selling sambas spawn point' so i replied saying itd b so cool if i went there n he was spawned. well, i looked and there he was, waiting for me.

has a Restart like that ever helped u?
Loethlin
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Defias Brotherhood EU

Re: Yay to those 15 min server restarts :)

Unread post by Loethlin »

If the mob is supposed to show up in the time server was down, then it'll be there when the server comes back online.

If that's what you're asking. Can I see the question again, this time in English?
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I think what he/she was trying to say is that they tamed two pets right before a server went down (or came up, couldn't make that out) because a lot of people were logging off as the servers went down and they got lucky and got both of the rares they wanted.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Demonwolf
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: kael'thas

Unread post by Demonwolf »

yea i meant tamed them right after the server got back. lol sorry i was typing that at 1 in the morning.
..the restart was around it's usual time, i just decided to announce it on here at 1 in the morning xP